phoopes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo i really need you to send in that evaluation or it will be like the round never happened
    sorry we weren't able to get much time in, but i still want you to fill out the evaluation as it is very important. it is located in the b101 forum. when done pm it to user : battling101 and then foward the evaluation to me.
    it's cool, just remember if you have any spare time come by on irc :toast:
    yo, can we organize a time? the round is gonna end in like 10 days
    i'll be on irc if you want another session, i want to get everything in so just pm me if your around.
    ok sounds good, get on irc and pm me when you can. i'll be on all day for the most part
    Haha that sucks. By tourists? Did you see the Eagles episode? McNabb came out on it!

Man your expectations are low. Not being sarcastic. And i don't understand why you underrate the Browns so much. Defensively, they are almost as good as the 49ers... And offensively their the same. Only reason why the 49ers won so much was because they forced so many turnovers. Read Killas post about this. Just don't be surprised if they do win against the Eagles.(full disclosure, i have a thing for bad teams, minus the AFC West)
    Blasphemy! I love that show. What do you mean make jokes about it? I don't think the show gives Philly a bad image at all.

Hey, you actually think i'm serious? I am expecting 4 shutouts, but i'm not going to sit here and try to predict against who. That's way too random. And by the way, theres only 1 game where i think the Giants will lose. At home against the Browns. I have been getting ready for that loss for a while now. All the pther games are 50/50 or better.
    Cool, looking foward to the Eagles game. Prediction? 36-0 Giants. Though the Eagles probably will win the week 17 game as the Giants just rest the starters.

Anyways, do you watch It's Always Sunny in Philly? Yes, the only reason i am asking that is because you are from there and i assume everyone watches the show. In the city i mean.
    stafford / white / nate burleson / chris johnson / stevan ridley / gates / tolbert / cruz / holmes / felix jones / rg3 / kyle rudolph / janikowski / new england / chicago

no one will mind as long as you manage your team
    ok, i'm on ps now, but do you have mirc? it is a much more organized program, and you also can save logs from sessions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…