Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah sorry I haven't had the chance to ask anyone yet.
    When you are approved, it'll just appear as a forum under Tournaments
    Just wanted to pop in and say that I've seen your Facebook banner WIP from a few months ago. If you have the time, try to finish it up as it'd make a spectacular banner for the page!

(I am the other guy who works with the facebook page. RBG's lacky, basically)
    hey there-- A number of people have both spoken up and stepped up for the MAC, so I think the consensus is that it will continue under different leadership until alch returns. We'll be officially sorting it out today-- sorry for the wait!
    Well, none are done yet (that are only original art), so I don't mind with extensions.
    Poppy said he wants Rayquaza's eye closed; that is something I can edit myself, but since this is your art I won't do it without your permission
    It looks great! May I ask what are these two dots on Rayquaza's arm? And Mewtwo's eye looks a bit odd to me 9.9 Looks like he didn't sleep for a week!

I really liked the concept :)
    awesome work for the no-weather ubers tourney art haha! i'm gonna be happy with that in my thread :)
    I use the eraser almost as much as the brush. If I see any bumps or edges sticking out of the strokes, I either make the line thicker to cover it up or erase them. If I want some help with longer lines, I use the pencil tool to either stroke the paths, or to make the paths into selections which I then use to delete stuff within it.

Since you don't have a tablet, getting some smoother strokes is a hassle so I'm afraid I have no advice to offer on that end. I try to make the lines look good as I'm drawing it, but there's plenty of options to modify it afterwards so that it looks smooth and fine. And as I've been telling others, having the same thickness on all strokes usually doesn't look as vibrant as it could be, but if things like body outlines get thick lines while details and smaller features can have thinner lines, it tends to look more alive.
    Yeah, he disappeared for a little bit: he's for now though.

You should probably wait for the release of the next Smog issue [which should be soon] and then try contacting him again.
    Really that kind of thing is only a formality: there are usually far more annoying things we have to deal with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…