Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, you still have like more than 6 posts a day; you seem to have way too much time for pokeymanz
    Also bug is much easier to get these days hehe

Back in the day when I got mine, I had already written 15 analyses, not sets, full analyses!

People get nommed for contrib at that amount these days :P

I believe I got my contribs at like 25 or so? Idr the exact amount...

But I think ladybug, contrib, and tr are much easier to get than before :)

Of course, there are still those near unobtainable badges like ss, researcher, and programmer :<
    so, according to a poster in my thread, shedinja is "easy to use and fit on a team". lol.

#trolls
    Been playing violin for 8 years since I was 11, and piano for 10, since I was 9. I had a Korean violin teacher... She was hella scary lol

I love winning music competitions, I mean, getting money for playing 20 min of music is amazing rofl

Last year me and my two friends played the Mendelssohn Piano Trio in D minor for a chamber music competition, and we got $600 each for winning xD
    eyyo breh! i got an rmt up on serebii(dont feel like reposting it on here). its a revised team of my original sand/rain team.
    Despite how much I despised writing those essays, I still think they are very important to the application process. People really underestimate how much they can influence the acceptance decision.
    I play violin and piano lol

Majority of my scholarships for college were music-based rofl

As for essays, I actually think that's one of the best ways the American college application system can function. In other countries, the only thing you have is test scores. In the US, you can write an essay to set you apart from the others.
    Music is 50% recorded performance of 15 minutes, 25% listening and musical analysis, and 25% prepared presentation on a subject of musical nature, such as musical history, composers, style, etc.
    Ap English is lol

I took ib bio, math, English all hl, then my sl classes were history, music and Chinese lmao

Math was quite possibly the hardest exam I've ever taken in my life ;_; apparently it was so hard the curve was like 29% to pass.... I got one point below passing which was a 3/7 fml

My final score was like this: 3 math / 5 bio / 6 English / 4 history / 6 music / 7 Chinese (max is 7)

Total score: 31+1 point for my tok essay lol

Sadly I still only got 20 credits bs
    Yes it was quite possibly the worst program I could have done like ever LOL

also cuz 90% of colleges give little to no credit for ib unless you go international which I obviously did not, so I only got like 20 credits coming into freshman year of college whn I could have gotten like 60 if I had done ap lol
    Still in china :p

Shanghai atm

Oh high school, a long forgotten memory of mine. I pretty much just blocked out that horrible hellish part of my life rofl

Did full international baccalaureate diploma program, if you don't know what it is, look it up and then cry xD
    O, we just went over them in AP Chem, and I thought of you when we were doing it :D

You should take AP Chem, fun class, and its not really hard, its just that its August(my b-day month) and here I am, doing AP Chem work O.o
    Question, but did you pick your username because it relates to Chemistry, or was it something else?
    Lol, idk why we stopped. Anyway, as you can probably tell I am really trying to promote Hail. So I am changing from featuring Techniloom to featuring Hail.

Anyway, I currently have a team of Expert Belt Aboma, Choice Scarf Salamence, Rock Polish Genesect, Offensive Heatran, Choice Specs Keldeo, and Bulk Up Conkledurr. Unfortunately that team has a real weakness to Tornadus-T and Sun. Honestly, Conkldurr and Heatran just arent pulling their weight. I was thinking of totally replacing them and then swapping Salamence for Thundurus-T with a Choice Scarf
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…