Bryce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sadly, you have not met the requirements to clear the outsiders challenge. Your deviation (the number next to the Glicko2) has to be above 75, while yours is 73. Keep it up and you'll get there!
    Damn man i'm sorry about you losing the coinflip, bad way to lose :/ ur still undefeated in tutee tournament matches, I cant say that because of you xD
    Ugh, I'm really sorry I couldn't be on today. I had something important that came up yesterday night and couldn't come on.

On one final resort, can you possibly cater for my timezone? I can be on 10 or 11 PM EST, which is 7 or 8 AM for you. I was wondering if you are able to somehow be online at that time. I can definitely be on around then, so it won't be a problem for you. Sorry for making all this so complicated.
    Um, what school holiday? Anyway, if the extension is issued, I'll try my best to see if I can battle you sometime tomorrow. I have something up (sorry...) but I guess it isn't completely impossible for us to complete our match. In the case that I cannot show up, I suppose either an activity win or a coin flip is most appropriate.

I'm really sorry I can't do much.
    Um, is there a specific time you have in mind? Sorry, I am not too flexible. I'll see what I can do.
    Lets play on wednesday at like 8 at -8 gmt and you want to paly best 2 out of 3 or just 1 match? Ill add u on skype when i get on
    No worries. Some day down the road, we should have a battle, just for fun.
    I don't have skype, no.

I'll have time to fight closer to the weekend. Thursday or Firday maybe.
    Yeah, I'm west coast US, although I've been away for a week so i haven't really been laddering, but back now.
    Yea, I was actually gonna vm you last night and say I changed my mind, we'll do bo1 but my internet went out for a long time so I got fed up waiting and went to sleep lol. But anyways, if you have skype or something it may be a little easier for us to get in contact with each other.
    Yo, just an fyi, sending me a pm telling me to reply to a vm doesn't work when I'm not online lol. Anyways down to buisness, I'm GMT -3:30, also I would like to request a bo3, reply when you can.
    Hey son, sorry if i wasn't on, but i'm training with F.C. Inter. I hope you win the tutee tournament, good luck, tutee.

Your Tutor; HellPowna.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…