Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah, you have progressed dramatically. i remember when you couldnt scratch 1200 on PO. sigh,

#nostalgia
    lol, i just noticed the " its a rule for blh blah blah" comment. you assume i'm not a team rater :P lies!
    yeah, i dont have the time to just ladder like i used to. i get to ~1500 and it gives out like, 6 points per win and i just stop.

must be nice, lol. hows it coming along?
    yeah, but sometimes its needed. i tryed lladdering with the those changes, and they just didnt suit me. none of those 3 really worked for me. except the tyranitar set. that worked great. it'll also free up a spot for landorus-t
    im a sophmore at a school in california(id rather not say where, you know?)

so how you liking it being in high school? my school's pretty amazing. i loved it so much better than my middle school.

ill edit in the changes to my thread. im really glad i dont need to change anything pokemon-wise :)
    had it made in the fan art shops. i love mine, might make it my sig on here, if i can figure out the bbc codes.

yeah, i got that after you explained it. i was just always doing the standard mixtar set.

yeah, the big powerhouses always get me. volca, keldeo, thunderus-t. they are a bitch to handle. thats partly why genesect was brought in, to clean up and schtuff. gliscor was actually fairly bulky, even with no evs. it could survive a +1 dragon claw and was my main counter to terrakion.
    its been great! 6 months has really been a lot, if you think about it. just started up sophmore year and its amazing. the pre-AP classes are a bitch though(o fuck yes! i hatethe censors!). heard you were starting high school. what year?

that really does help, lol. much better than anything else :P
    :o i never thought of doing t-tar like that. im definintely trying that. draco meteor does shit to that, and it'll stop random focus blasts from koing.

omg, this is the best help ive ever gotten on it. its so good, its orgasmatic!
    nvm,lol. you explained it. but, lando-t is going to replace gliscor, as this set:

landorus-t @choice scarf
    - intimidate -
    Adamant
    252 atk/ 252 speed
    - Stone edge
    - Earthquake
    - Stealth rocks
    - U-turn/filler

it functioned much better than gliscor did, and it still offers great offensive potential, as well as switching in on random eqs and lowering attack. it also checks ddgyara
    yeah, i keep forgetting to change the thunder thing, lol. in test battles it actuzlly is thunderbolt.

jirachi's moveset is actually the e-belt set from 4th gen i believe. i will definitely try the subcm set. heard it was amazing, buthave never used it.

originally, t-tar was the mixed SpD set, but i changed it to scarf to better check and trap latias/os and other random crap. also outspeeds volca @+0(which people seem to go for the attack instead of setting up -.-").

poli im not so sure about. the stallish method seems like it would really clash with the rest of the team, and encore utility is very useful on pretty much anything, as well as hitting super-duper hard. ill try it out though. may i ask why its to be defensive on both t-tar and poli?

and the banner is amazing, no?
    awwww yea. ima see if i can make a social group: Electrolyte and Mini for Mod!

we need to get that shit started!

aight. i tested a few stuff out today cuz i got PS! time(btw, whats your name on there?). so, landorus-t>gliscor. iffy about hp ice 60 techniloom>virizion though.
    ok.

step 1: go to serebii
    step 2: look at the 5th gen rmts
    step 3: click on the one that says "Research Ladder team mud v. 1.8" or something.
    step 4: memorize it
    step 5: look at the bottom of thedarklord2155's signature. theres the banner.
    step 6: come back with intel about the rmt :P
    :( i have an amazing banner to show you, but to see it you must follow my directions carefully.
    SBomb is, indeed, to beat Keldeo.

MS tran is mainly to beat the Gene+Duggy cores, since MS kills through focus sash, + trapping specstoed on the switch allows me to reliably scout their move with protect, and switch accordingly. It's also a great way to prevent double-switches, so ttar can trap stuff.
    Omicron is terrible in general and needs practice at LIFE. I hope you read this omi hahahahahahahahaha
    congrats buddy, you are Team 2's representative in the best of 3 battle at the end of CTP!
    C&C takes practice. My first analyses were quite terrible believe it or not lol

I'm gonna get into rating once I get back from china, I really love that badge.

Realistically I can only obtain 3 more badges :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…