Mazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would make a team with the new guys on it. I just don't want to use the same team for all three games (if it goes to three.)
    True enough. It's just something I find reasonable. I do think that Giga Drain shouldn't be listed over Leaf Storm. It's just not powerful enough to replace Roserade's main STAB.
    By that logic, running Giga Drain at all is stupid, because placing it over Leaf Storm is worse than pointless, Roserade can't hit anything hard enough without Leaf Storm. And I've had success with Giga Drain in the third slot over Roserade's coverage options on two different teams. I can even go ahead and collect logs if you'd like.

Hm. Interesting.
    Clearly, you are missing my point. What I meant was that you would NOT run Giga Drain over Leaf Storm, which is beyond stupid, and would instead run it over the extra coverage options. You attempted to turn that down by presenting Nidoking, Bisharp, Crobat, and Bronzong as reasons that is a bad idea. I showed those calcs to show why that isn't true. I never said anything about placing Giga Drain over Leaf Storm. You did.
    Same as the other one, for this if you want. Feel free to say no and I'll have someone else do it, though!
    Just to clarify for the mini tournament, we don't HAVE to use any of those pokemon if we don't want to, right? I mean I will, but since it's two out of three I might wanna switch it up to a team that doesn't use any of them.
    In a few days of possible, I just got back from China and started school so I need a few days to recuperate and get stuff in order. Is that all right with you?
    I have a task for you :) It's really easy and you get extra credit.

Implement the second GP check into this analysis please. The guy went inactive like 20 days ago so yeah...

I already did the overview, but I got bored, and I know you're a workaholic, so yeah.
    sorry to hear that your grandmother passed away.May she rest in peace.
    Alright.Let me know your timings.I am GMT+6 and can be usually available around afternoon-evening and late night on some days(including thursday and friday)
    hey,we got paired up for the tutee tourney.VM me the times you are available.Do u have skype?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…