Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I have an egg that matches your gen7 TSV. Could you hatch it, please?
    Egg:Swirlix 3739 31/31/31/25/31/31
    Truth be told I didn't actually look, I just saw how awesome he looked in Japanese. The redistributable's I have are obviously anything I hatched myself and want to make redistributable.
    lol it's up for grabs if you have any redis pokes. All I'd need to do is have Drake clone it.
    And thank you so much, this will really help with RNGing (instead of needing two brand new parents I only need one). I also love the Japanese Mew!
    aerodactyl has AIDS incase you haven't gotten it in game, or in a trade. I got it a few years back in RUBY when I was hatching snorlax (or something like that).
    Think it's the middle lady. I don't know how different it is from Platinum. I'll be going back on since I re-checked your FC.
    oh, and I haven't traded before, I talk to the lady downstairs on the left side, not the right correct?
    Ok. Sorry if I'm taking long to reply. The forum isn't telling me you're responding to my VMs .-.
    I only trade on the Pearl version, since that's where I keep everything right now (as that's where I breed and where I use my AR).
    I don't need anything for the Ditto, just a trash Poke. I'll look for you whenever you're online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…