Triangles
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ok, I've been testing Pert on that team and its way better, it takes a lot of pressure off of Regi in terms of checking stuff which lets him do what he wants to do without having to worry about leaving yourself open to being wrecked by heavy physicals. Losing RS is pretty much a nonfactor, people have trouble just setting up Spikes and if they do it really hasn't mattered. I just 5-0ed a guy who used Cloy/Steelix/Gyara/Clops/Pert/Zap which should've been horrid for me. He even played well, double switching to get Gyara on Celebi multiple times and being conservative with Cloy to get 2 layers up instead of 1, etc. Only downside to Pert is WoW Gar, who will probably take a poke down and mangle another cause there is absolutely no check for it on there, but honestly for the most part Pert is better.
    hey man i had a good time building that team with you today. i suck at adv metagame so it was nice to have someone to essentially build a team that's exactly to my liking for me xD now i don't have to ask m dragon for teams anymore! hope your neck feels better soon
    atq.zapto.org, like you said. Idk why it is being so fickle with me. I can only connect to the official server for some reason. :(
    Could we possibly battle on the home server? I have tried everything I can to connect to the specific server but it keeps kicking me right away.
    you know what, I think I have the wrong Netbattle downloaded. The link in the forums here doesn't work so I google searched and found one but its extremely deserted. so idk what you want to do.
    Yeah, if you think they look good enough, go ahead and do it. Although, if you don't, don't just ignore it--talk to a GP member about how they think about it.

Not saying that you would, just how amchecks usually go.
    Hey, I don't know you too well, but I like your analyses, and I want to wish you luck in life! :)
    Hey that's alright, we can always get the battle in tomorrow around the same time or something. Also, are we using Netbattle or PO?
    hey man, sorry I was in class. I just leave my computer on and walk out of my dorm. Could we possibly do a battle Sunday around 2pm Central standard time?
    Luck got rumbled about buying CBB, so it might be that everyone in your team got a tempban or something :s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…