FailAtGTA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have a egg with you SV number was wondering if you could hatch it for me? my FC: JD 5370-1200-5251
    HI there Can you help me hatch a aron egg? really need it!
    I can give u 5 iv pokemon tyvm!
    My fc is 0173-2598-7297.
    If want email me at jorgemoreira2102@gmail.com i'm almost all time online
    Awesome! Is there a specific nature/IV spread you want for the smeargle? (I've only got Timid so far, but I'm sure that won't be much of a problem haha) I'm in need of SV 417. I'll be able to trade later on tonight (I've got classes in a little bit) or tomorrow if that's ok with you?
    Hi FailAtGTA, sorry about the drought ninetales, I didn't know what clear skies meant. I'm new to competitive battling.
    You've been the unfortunate victim of many noobs lately. Are you meaning to do this (act as a moderator and filter the noobs) or is this chance circumstance? Either way, I feel sorry that you have to go through all those people.
    Hmm do i feel dumb. Yeah i was using my White version. Well thanks a lot for the notification. I'll go delete that post ASAP.
    hey sorry for being such a tool yesterday man, my dad had a heart attack (hes gonna be ok) and i was taking out frustration i guess, i feel kinda bad sorry
    hey my battle finder hanged after the battle. wanted to say gg, although my team is quite "lame" or weird, huh.
    I'm really damn bored without it lol :[
    Hit me up some time if I'm on if you have time, I just got my B2W2 :D
    Also, please tell me if you know of another battle finder.
    kthnxbai
    It was indeed a great battle :p
    You could give both, Draco for raw power, and Dragon Pulse for when you can't afford to miss. I prefer Dragon Pulse though because most Dragon types are OHKO'd by it anyway and because its more spammable :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…