Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure how I never made the connection between Jellicent and that song before.
    hah yea i had a hunch you might not be coming back, no worries. I am home now, gone again from about 2-6, and then free the rest of the night but idk if you are!
    [insert reminder for checking if we should separate DP and Platinum ingame tiers here]

I was hoping for something more fun to say for it but it's early so that'll have to do xD
    Hmm well there is now a goood chance that Ill be asleep by 11, maybe not but figured Id drop a message just in case. I should be able to get free by 3pm tomorrow though if you think thatll give us a larger window of time
    Lets shoot for tonight then, I can be up late if need be. Would prefer to battle before midnight though if we can!
    Hey Jelli, thanks for letting me know about the hub stuff. :P I think I fixed it (it was missing a forward slash at the very beginning) although it seems that the config pages take longer to update or something I guess since it's still doing the same thing.
    Lmao!! Well when the thread is done it's probably just right to release the hub :p also does gs want to make the letters thing public? It could be done in RoA instead of making another forum.
    O.O so cap has 3 sites.. cap.smogon and /hub/cap and that. Also Jelli you're the best <333 you created 3 solid pages of discussion with the dominant Pokemon thread!
    Zracknel has good prediction skills hahaha awesome :D Also since you're asking Birkal about OI, might as well ask him if this is still alive :p thanks :)
    Also cache the announcement and remove the <em> tags. Idk why it was used haha, unless that's the new standard :p /inconvenient from phone
    Cool! You can pm me the layout again haha :> also did you tell zracknel about snorlax :p goshhhhh why is it exams season :< I actually think 4 gens is to RoA's advantage because more things ! :p also jelli going to get involved in 3 hubs u_u xD
    Replying via vm cos short. Letters could be called bulletins or quick guides? If the former it's possible to make it look like a bulletin board. Also you can start by planning out the subsections and organizea bit: p I'll do the less important and more time consuming stuff after exams :p like css and history. You might want to involve the forum as well and hear their opinions what they want in the hub when the main things are up :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…