dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dice we have to play for the liars rule tourney. When would you like to play/ what sim?
    I came on and couldn't find you and one of your many alternate accounts, princess :(, and I have to go now, so I will prioritize finding you on another fated day. You should come on IRC more often though, tab and #RateMyTeam miss you!

I am very delighted to see you come to me for your entertainment purposes, though. I knew you loved my trolling antics and what you perceive to be sarcastic comments all of this time.

Lastly, lol @ your post in a forum. It's soooo hard to take you seriously given your reputation as the baddest bitch in town without a serious bone in her body, or to quote you, "her goodies", and everyone on IRC agreed, especially after finding the "Be kind to everyone you meet, it could be an angel" quote in a Google search you fantastic BW2 player. There's no doubt in my mind that you have an explanation for this or that your Grandma regarded this quote as one of her all time favorites, of course. Don't worry, I stood by your side and defended you as usual.

For real though, that thread is horrid. If you need a what 'could be an angel', I'm here for ya my main dude.
    I've given you my time zone and even though I've been busy and not as dedicated to Pokemon as I should be, I have no idea when you are actually online.
    Maybe I'm naturally oversensitive, or maybe someone just slipped me decaf coffee this morning, but Princess Bri will flip his lid when he learns that I've been setting the stage so that my next letter will begin from a new and much higher level of influence. For openers, his schemes are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. To most people, the idea that he used twisted and self-contradictory logic to arrive at his conclusion that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that he should have instructed his proxies not to use mass organization as a system of integration and control, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. The long and short of it is that Princess Bri is exceedingly disgraceful, supercilious, perverted, uncivilized, disorganized, manipulative, putrid, ill-tempered, inarticulate, and self-deceiving. Sorry for the synathroesmus, but he is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of wicked speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations—and that's just the short list!

Although Princess Bri markets himself as a high-concept, change-the-world do-gooder, if five years ago I had described a person like Princess Bri to you and told you that in five years he'd project a stream of narrow-minded images of death, sex, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament, you'd have thought me sniveling. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how he says that he wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, he always ends up shredding the basic compact between the people and their government. He claims to have donated a lot of money to charity over the past few years. I suspect that the nullibicity of those donations would become apparent if one were to audit Princess Bri's books—unless, of course, "charity" includes Princess Bri-run organizations that mulct us out of our lives' savings. In that case, I'd say that I'm convinced that Princess Bri will unleash an unparalleled wave of denominationalism in the coming days. No, I'm not in tinfoil-hat land; I have abundant evidence from reliable sources that this is the case. For instance, whenever Princess Bri hears that the worst classes of drossy, hopeless creeps there are are pooh-poohing the concerns of others, Princess Bri puts on his usual kabuki of feigned outrage. In private, however, he secretly supports such activities. Even worse, Princess Bri likes to posture as a guardian of virtue and manners. However, when it comes right down to it, what he is pushing is both out-of-touch and socially inept.

We have much to fear from Princess Bri. Personally, I'm afraid that before long, he'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let him jawbone aimlessly, or he'll plunge us into the vortex of Bulverism. Regardless of which we choose, when Princess Bri says that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion, that's just a load of spucatum tauri. He either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. Princess Bri even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to hornswoggle people into voting against their own self interests.

I plan to work within the system to persuade my fellow citizens that Princess Bri has bid adieu to objectivity, not because I lack the courage for more drastic steps but because I correctly predicted that Princess Bri would commit acts of banditry and insurgency. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon. His goal is to conspire with evil. This is abject particularism! Isn't it true that Princess Bri's expedients are a sink-pit of degeneracy, corruption, and ugliness? If that's not true, tell me why not. I'll talk about that another time. I have other, more important, things to discuss now. For starters, Princess Bri's co-conspirators were recently seen making nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Princess Bri's policy.

Princess Bri, please spare us the angst of living in a fallen world. This is partly connected with what I wrote earlier concerning uneducated despots. That may sound unbelievable, but it's the truth. Another unbelievable but true statement is that it's really hard to take someone as abhorrent as Princess Bri very seriously. To cap that off, if you were to tell Princess Bri that he relies on stichomancy to "prove", inter alia, that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. To inform you of the grounds upon which I base my campaigns of malice and malignity, I offer the following. I condemn Princess Bri's gross and systematic violations of human rights. I'm not just talking about the arbitrary detentions, enforced disappearances, torture, and summary executions but also about my previous observation that Princess Bri demands absolute and blind obedience from his helpers. If he didn't, they might question his orders to deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that mawkish common blood-stained criminals commonly succumb to Princess Bri's distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in laying the groundwork for an upcoming attempt to beat Princess Bri at his own game. Let me end this letter by challenging my readers to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on Princess Bri's audacious, brainless histrionics. Are you with me, or with the forces of totalism and oppression?

You and me for the Ubers Mini-Tour II. I'll be available any time today, busy Sunday, and I'll probably be busy on the weekdays so yeah, it really has to be today if we want this to get done reliably. PS alt is Mr. Uncompetitive
    Make sure you vm DrMohammadLi and activity post to ensure you don't get cheated out of a win, kthanks.
    Oh I don't know when you'll be on so... are you expecting me to just find you when we're both on? If not let's play tonight at 7:30 pm EDT.
    Princess Bri, thank you for Batlles we had it in the Pokémon Online fights were great, you play very well, thank you also for helping me test a team can see some things that need to be changed.
    don't explicitly offend other members, btw - there are many more effective ways to persuade others
    I can play only after lunch (because i'm on holiday) from 2 pm at 4 pm (gmt +1)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…