Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol looking forward to it yeah =P

EDIT: oh damn you did have one lol, birkal must have missed it. well he's got it now so all is good
    yo electrolyte, you might wanna leave a post in the OU hub thread to get an announcement for CCAT on the tier hub page. you started before DHP but we got an announcement first! i let birkal know, but i didn't really want to write an announcement for a project that i wasn't in charge of... felt like i would be overstepping some boundaries. anyway rock on, ccat will be a blast with you in charge, i will be watching
    Btw i am really thankful to you, for hosting the CCAT project! It is such a fun thing to participate in!
    Wanna tell me a time you will be on PS!, so i can tell you a few things about your team?
    I like the Latias set - noone actually expects Specs Latias.

Just wondering - why the 30 IVs? You're not running a hidden power, so it's unnecessary. I'd have to fight against it to give a better rate though :P
    Electrolyte Hello, yes I can, I wonder if I do not mind making changes to the team that I consider useful during testing, I'm glad that I find good player and good teambuilder.
    why don't we do it on Saturday then, since you have the entire day, and its Sunday for me so I have the day off.

Let me know if a particular time on Saturday suits (it doesn't matter to me, ill prolly be online, people wanting to spectate just need a heads up on time.

Lemmie know what works :)
    you still need to talk to me bro, lemmie know the times you are active and can play for the next week so we can schedule something. People (like Nixhex for 1) want to see it and to see it they need to know when the battle is xD
    hey bro we should prolly battle for Counter that Pokemon. I am GMT +12, but don't let that bother you cos im online from about 11 AM till like midnight lol. Just lemmie know what times suit for you (and your timezone so I can figure out what time it is my team) and im sure we can set up a time. September is a busy month for me (have about 2 uni assignments per week) but I am pretty sure we can get this done xD
    The main problem I have with this is that I'll have to take the CB off T-tar (which is very helpful against sun, since nothing wants to take a stone edge / superpower) and losing the trap + protect scouting. I'll definetaly give it a try though.
    yeah, lol. i guess we just rate differently. im used to the stupidity that is serebii rmts. -.-' if you noticed throughout my thread, some guy was arguing about how i should just shove shedinja in there. lol. i got him back by tearing his rmt apart XD its worth a look at, his rmt.

got that right. i'm thinking of doing exactly what you did, back ago, like, early june. what you told me b4 you mde this. then i might actually become active on here XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…