Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you said you had a difference of 9 hours which means 10 pm, tell the truth the first day gdi, we could have made it if i knew it was only 7 hours..
    i'm on since a couple oh hours, have woke up at 7:00 AM to play you, plz come ..
    will be on very often today, you'll also find me on PS under the alt "Claeys". Since, i'm pretty close from the top 8, you'll understand that i don't want this to end by a random coin flip, so plz be active ^_^
    My first pm was saying clearly that i was gonna be available mostly the week..
    lol so i was right, you just admitted, you weren't on irc on the hours i've given you. And so, you can't manage to be there at the given times, does it means you are not aloud to VM me and say what's better for you ? Am i supposed to guess that you weren't able to be there and that you were on only at x hours ? Hello, what are you waiting for. I'm considering this week as a john from your part since you never came at the hours i gave you and since you never deny proposing me something else or justifying yourself for your absence. My activity post was justified, yours wasn't.

Now, i'll be on tonight same hours, i'll also try to be there tomorrow night until 11 so make sure to not john this time. Thank you.
    "Hello, we are paired for the LC Open. My GMT is +2 (western Europe) and will be available mostly the week, between 6 and 7:30 pm and between 9 and 10 pm, my time, you'll find me on irc #benelux." Make sure to be there today ^^
    Hello, we are paired for the LC Open. My GMT is +2 (western Europe) and will be available mostly the week, between 6 and 7:30 pm and between 9 and 10 pm, my time, you'll find me on irc #benelux.
    Meh, I haven't done geography for ages, so I ususally just skip over anything related to time and world places if it's not somewhere I need to be :P
    I haven't read it yet and probably won't for a while, but thank you for posting a Little Cup warstory and your RMT. We appreciate your contributions to the subforum and would definitely like to see you contributing more! Hopefully you'll be at our teambuilding lecture tomorrow, helping out or refining your building!
    I've locked Magnemite's analysis since you haven't done anything with it in a while. Let me know if you are going to end up actually doing it.
    When can you battle? I'm free this afternoon/evening, all of monday, and tuesday afternoon/evening.
    Hmn, our timezone's don't match up to well, 8 hour difference 'n' all. I'll be on tomorrow around the time of the tour.

EDIT: I can be on SU on PO in 20 minutes if that's ok with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…