Bossness
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the lack of activity i haven't touched pokemon these days, finals incoming. If you could contact me on this server it would be convenient : http://88.191.153.56.psim.us/. I'll be on, not always behind the computer but i'll try to answer in 10 min max - thx.
    uhhhhh...it's my avatar lol. dunno if the artist wants it to be copied, you'd have to ask him. username is TEA_DEMON
    All right, I'll propose the Deoxys-S set. I used to use the same set extensively (but with 252 HP instead of Attack), so I know how effective Deoxys-S can be. And looking back, Fire Punch does deal a LOT of damage to Genesect. Personally, I don't think we have enough of a player base to do a CCAT truly effectively, but I'll try to bump it every so often and I'll try to post more.

And thanks for looking at the Giratina-O thing with akuto. :) appreciate it
    Hey, if you have time to look at some of the stuff I said (regarding Giratina-O), can you tell me if I was rude or insulting to akuto? Because I don't think i was but he/she decided to take it personally. Just hoping for someone to tell me if I'm wrong/right. Because I'll apologize to him/her if I am.
    Thanks, Kyurem looks pretty boss. I'll make sure to use it next time I suspect in OU.
    First, even if its listed as a check, sorry but i dont give a fuck about it, sometimes, analysis say the worst thing and nobody check it.

Now, as I said in my post but it seems you didnt read it, there is a difference between being able to check someone, and being a check TO someone. If he was a check, he would be able to switch in, since yes, a check need to be able to come ...
    The difference between a check and a counter is slim indeed, the check cant come as he want, he need to be aware of something (like a move or taking too much damage if the game is too long), a counter dont give a fuck about anything, he can and put his ass on your face.

Anyway, read this post again (= http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4529654&postcount=37 ) if you need some explanation, i already explained what's the difference between the two.

Edit : i just read the analysis, its nowhere said that terrakion is a check, can you tell me exactly where you saw it ? Because as far as I read, they are saying what im saying to you ...
    Hi Anikrahman1995, heard from another member that you were interested in the Latias EV spreads that are currently being passed through QC. If you are interested in voicing your own opinions on the EV spreads, just check the end of Post #28 for the current slate.
    Unfortunately i can't nominate more than 1 poke, so i will try to find someone else to. But you should really try yourself to do so. Even though you don't post much, if your reasoning is good, you can still attract people to vote you, so don't be discouraged, and give it a try! Remember you can only nominate one set though...
    Ok will do it man! Offensive SubRoost is a very nice set, and somewhat underrated. If i can make multiple nominations i will, as i have already nominated another poke, or else i will ask someone else ok?
    I will soon post my opinions as well. If no one responds then, I'll close it, unfortunately.
    Hello Anikrahman, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many active threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    I told you B/W kyurem wouldnt get blue flare/ bolt strike. :3. Why would they if they already have fusion flare/ bolt and their overpowered ice burn/ freeze shock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…