Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This site has artwork for everything up to Simisage, and is the one I prefer using. For his / her Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, and Victini art, you'll be forced to do a bit of searching.

Keep in mind that these images have a non-transparent white background, so if you want it clear, you're going to have to use a bit of Photoshop. I do take transparency requests, so if you have one, feel free to ask. Mylo Xyloto, Sayonara, and Furai (A.K.A. Furry) have given requests to me.

To answer your first question, I'm doing fine. AP Physics C: E&M is a great class (considering that I'm a Physics enthusiast [I did form the Physics group on Smogon, after all!]), and AP Latin is interesting. BC Calculus is a bit of work, but I love the class nonetheless. If you're in high school and you're not a Senior, enjoy your time in it. The time flies by EXTREMELY quickly. Source: firsthand experience.

Also, keep doing work in the RMT forum. That badge will be yours in no time. Also, who did you talk to to get CCAT rolling? I was thinking of getting Research Week back on its feet, and I don't exactly know who to talk to.
    Haha thanks and thanks keep contributing to smogon and you will have a badge come to you in no time :D keep rating and keep up your good work in the ou sub forum
    not saying discussion is bad, but when you're making a decision it should be left up entirely to the raw votes. discussion should be pre-voting to shape users' opinions, of course. anyways you did a fine job imo and i hope you're not discouraged or anything because i want to see another ccat in the near future!
    sorry ccat got closed, protip: just use voting, don't mess around with discussion bs
    Actually, your current Glicko-2 is 2198 ± 77, which is just under the 2200 mark for Platinum in the DHP, so you might want to consider playing a few more matches
    Your screenshot in your Dark Horse Project post only show's your ACRE, and not the GLICKO-2, which is what's being used for the DHP
    hey, i kinda have two things to say. first, please stop replacing people's entry hazards on heavy offensive teams; there is a reason for them. "not being able to touch ground-types" with a deoxys-d is not a big deal, there are other things you can do for the team instead. also, i need to talk to you about the ccat. if you can meet on irc, please give me a time. thanks.
    Hey Electrolyte you are doing a great job in the ccat and i am sure everyone in the ou sub forum loves you haha :D although not really important i do have an idea that i think would be fun. Why don't we nickname the pokemon as the person who nominated it? For example if we are doing hyper offense and i nominate deoxys-d and everyonr votes for it it will be called "Superpowerdude" or "Spdude" because Superpowerdude doesnt fit. Anyway just an idea i had keep up your good work my friend and keep rating teams to :D
    Electrolyte you should edit the tittle of the CCAT to say VOTING TIME or something so people won't miss it...
    just wanted to tell you, keep up the good work on CCAT, I see a badge in the near future for ya
    Back in school. I've been testing my Dark Horse team mainly so I've mainly been on alts. I'm barely going to be active this weekend, got SO much stuff to do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…