ConverseBob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BA, I tried sending you a message... It didn't work. But the long and the short of it is this, nice to see you, lets battle soon.
    It is like King of the HIll in BABA
    You can use WIFI, Showdown, or PO
    Normally if there was already a Top Gun, as challenger you could pick tier and style - singles triples etc.
    Battlestar was Top Grunt, but he can't battle this week, so he abdicated so the title is open. So the default style if the two challengers cant agree would be OU singles
    Just got to the discussion in TRC and say you want to challenge for Top Gun. Tell what times you will be available, or better yet recruit an opponent on your own. Then when you have an opponent battle the winner is the new Top Gun and the next challenger gets to name the terms of the battle.
    Since the position is open, if you Cjallenge but are only available for battle at limited times, we may bump you for someone with more availability.
    I know it sounds complicated, but just throw your hat in the ring so as to speak and we will work thru it :)
    Hey I am going to try to battle all of the members of BABA at least once.
    would you want to battle tonight. If not, what are good days and times to try to get a battle in?
    Do you prefer PO or wifi? What style or tier?
    Thanks for joining. I thought I had the group set up so you don't need permission. Do you know anyone else who might want to join.
    Maybe later you can give an intro so we know what parts of the pokemon experience you are into.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…