Rocket Grunt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay so we're writing you and boro's verses since you guys have been kinda

dead

and we want to get this done

your verse is done and dis is still working on boro/politoed's verse and then you guys need to record it

eventually when we finalize the verses and shit I'll record your verse over the beat so you know how it goes and then you can send me your recording
    best of luck man! I just hope i get to the second poll, as that will be a big jump for me. At least this is the greatest amount of votes in the art poll at least, and that makes me happy!
    Yes! You made it! Also, I just now realized the spike comming out of it's mouth is the bee's stinger...im slow arent I? lol
    so uh

me, sal, dis and samo are all done with our verses

and the chorus is done

that is on skype
    if you guys get on skype and shit we can help you with your verse
    I haven't battled OU in a while either, but Politoed brings rain which Ferrothorn likes because it cuts down its Fire weakness, and Ferrothorn takes Electric and Grass moves for Toed? Other than that idk :1
    hey you fuckin

pikachu

work on your verse with boro

talk to him
    and WRITE it

(BAN ME PLEASE)

jk grumbler i love you please don't be mad but work on your verse please ty
    Yeah, i dont know if you saw my latest update, but i added legs and a little more to the dress. it looks a lot better, i like it more and more the more i update it. perhaps i should look to simplify it a bit now.
    a brain sounds real cool. Id love to see that, even if it doesnt work.

Ill add a pair of legs, It would probably end up feeling more solid. I was thinking of having the Weak Armor being the gold accessories. I may have to add more to make it really feel like armor...I've also been hearing add more colors, so im gonna add an indigo. Im not sure about other colors though
    I was thinking no legs, but i could have the cloak cover the abdomen...

hmm, what if the worm had some rune armor on him? could work for weak armor or whatever won.
    I was thinking puppet master, but i couldnt figure out how to do it well, but I fleshed out my Gypsy Mantis and i love it so much more than my ant.

Now your design

holy shit your design. I love it so much. and your bee? fucking cutest megaman boss ive ever seen!
    yeah. I want to make my ant more psychic looking. right now it looks like just a plain old ant. Though I guess i can convey it through colors i guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…