Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Namikaze, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do the people who played have to nom it? Just cos my internet's acting up a little atm. Feel free to post it. You have both mine and steven snype's seal of approval :D
    lol, I'm waiting on this game. Got bored of Pokemon so much that I can only play it for so short amount of time before I take a long break from it.
    Yeah, I still do. I'll enter my sophomore year at college in January. Waiting on BW2 of course. (;
    Haha man I haven't used shoddy in months dude! I'm telling ya school is taking up my time!
    Yeah I still play pokemon but rarely now. School is eating up a lot of my time haha What was it that you said? That you would never get shoddy? haha
    Sorry man, my computer had problems. Anyways I don't really play pokemon anymore. I'm focusing on school work and usually out more, or playing my Xbox 360 or on aim.
    I'm alright. How's it going with you? Been over two years as far as I can remember, rofl.
    I'm making a Rage Quit Stall team ^_^! Leaf-Guard abused Leafeon, Sporestall Breloom, SDay Crobat, SGrace abused Jirachi, SGrace abused Togekiss and sleep Jumpluff ^_^!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…