Jirachee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I have my ladybug back please???? Gonna start rating again I promise
    Let's talk again about an all-too-familiar subject: Jirachi and his capricious, chthonic allocutions. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Jirachi's pushy, simple-minded indoctrination and is consequently believable. In addition to communicating an understanding of the terrible danger we face, I need to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. By somewhat the same token, although I admit it's not an exact parallel, it is ridiculous that I have to be faced with dissemblers whose unbalanced publicity stunts are treated with apathy. In view of that, it is not surprising that Jirachi has been giving people a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and making decisions. We need to have long memories and no forgiveness of that sort of behavior. Instead, we must show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror.

There's only one proper consideration here: the harm that'll be caused if Jirachi is allowed to break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness. All else is abstract, temulent, intellectual hooey. You shouldn't take threats made by vulgar, obscene bigamists too seriously. Am I saying that Jirachi's précis are motivated by some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible? Yes. That it is singularly apt that Jirachi is unable to remove his mental shackles? Maybe. That Jirachi is the grand master of obfuscation and misdirection? Definitely.

Jirachi can blame me for the influx of oleaginous spongers if it makes him feel better, but it won't help his cause any. My chief objective is to call a spade a spade. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. His intent is to prevent us from asking questions. Jirachi doesn't want the details checked. He doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts he presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of his "facts" are false. Should we blindly trust such sticky-fingered personæ non gratæ? To summarize my views: Jirachi has reinvented himself as a bumptious warlord.
    Stop spamming my wall with your dumbshittery >:[ JK, ily <3 Are you on IRC atm? I want to chat :]
    I didn't, my avatar is the main character of that show I told you about: Breaking Bad. "The one who knocks" thing comes from a famous quote from season 4: "Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"
    Hey Jirachi, you didn't get ladder reqs :( That makes me v. sad. Anyway, I'm back from my holiday, as I have been for a few days now and I never see you on anywhere >:[ Be more active in #tr_rule, kthanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…