Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK, feel free to post a discussion. Syr Toxic might be able to help you, he was just asking me if we could have a tournament in BABA.
    If nothing else, you can meet the doubles battlers in BABA and arrange some battles with them.
    Welcome to BABA
    Do you mean doubles (VGC) I don't play them, but would you be willing to help organize a tournament for doubles?
    Maybe we could have a series of doubles torunaments, to raise interest, because we have doubles battlers in BABA, but if we advertize a torunament today, some might not see it for a week.
    So maybe we could have a torunament tomorrow night, then another Fiday night, and one more next week. then the three winners ahve some kind or round robin playoff.
    If this helps, dragonmire sent me to become a member. I've beaten him several times. And I have also beaten another member of your group. I don't know his username.
    To join Tram Shedinja you must've been a member of Smogon for at least 4 months, or be quite knowledgeable in the Vgc forums. You are neither of those. There is a second part to, but you don't even qualify for the first. So for now no, but try to spend more time in the Vgc forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…