Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I read your sig and was wondering if you could please help me with my team. Here it is and thank you ahead of time!
    LatiCario is essentially a much more offensive version of the CobaLatias core, as they resist the same types but dish out a lot more damage (and take more, unfortunately). If you decide to go ahead with building a team around it, I strongly suggest including hazard support - there are some walls that neither can deal with without them. Lucario, for example, OHKOs Skarmory after SR damage at +2 with CC but fails to do so beforehand. Hippowdown is also OHKOd after one layer of Spikes + SR, if I remember correctly.

I was planning on writing up/posting a big RMT for an updated version of my DPP team - if you decide to do the same, I definitely did not steal the idea. :pirate:
    The synergy of the team is amazing - I've yet to see a threat where I've thought 'fuck, there's nothing that can take this...'. It also keeps momentum really well which is quite important - I tend to play a high-tempo game and it just suits me. ._.

I'm actually familiar with CobaLatias already, in a sense - in DPP, I ran an offensive core of Lucario/Latios (diff pokes, same types).
    thank you, i don't have any electricity :( only a generator for a couple hours every night
    Your CobaLatias RMT is the shit, I'm using it at the moment on PO and am currently 15/3 with it! One of the best teams I've seen on here easily, big props for that. :toast:
    i live in texas so it's no problem. i'll update it when it needs one and when you come back do what you need!
    haha, espeon is really there to keep rocks away, as well as taunts. but i see your point. originally i had either RP landorus, or i had DDGyara
    haha, actually, i did some switching around and creative thinking, and am going to try:

jirachi @Leftovers
    - Serene Grace -
    Careful
    252 hp/ 224 SpD/ 32 speed
    - Iron Head
    - Thunder Wave
    - Body Slam
    - Stealth rock

Terrakion @Choice Band
    - Justified -
    Jolly
    252 atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 speed
    - Stone Edge
    - Close Combat
    - Earthquake
    - Quick Attack

Garchomp @Choice Scarf
    - Rough Skin -
    Jolly
    4 hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 speed
    - Earthquake
    - Stone edge
    - Dragon Claw
    - Fire Blast

Thunderus-t @Life orb
    - Volt Absorb -
    Timid
    252 SpA/ 252 speed
    - Thunderbolt
    - Substitute/ Focus Blast
    - Nasty Plot
    - HP Ice

Genesect @Life Orb
    - Download -
    Timid
    252 SpA/ 4 SpD/ 252 Speed
    - Rock Polish
    - Flamethrower/ Bug Buzz
    - Ice Beam/ Bug Buzz
    - Thunderbolt/ Bug Buzz

Espeon @Light Clay/ Life Orb
    - Magic Bounce -
    Calm/ Modest
    252 hp/ 252 SpA/ 4 speed
    - Reflect/ Calm Mind
    - Light Screen/ Hp fighting/ hp fire
    - Psychic
    - shadow ball?

any synergy issues or anything you can see?
    i was thinking of making a HO team, possibly including a core of RP Landorus, RP Genesect, and CM keldeo. any thoughts?
    alright cool :)

as for gliscor, i'll do that in a little bit, gotta finish this spanish essay first haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…