dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just mentioned Gyarados completely unrelated to the team, because a guy above me said that there aren't many options to deal with Special Landorus.
    i'll be able to play for the offstat tourney anytime tonight or tomorrow just let me know a time
    Hey, we have to battle for the BW2 OU Team Tournament. I'm on GMT-3, when are you available?
    i swear 2 god

i just had the worst time laddering

i really do think that my team had a bad matchup against yours

fuck magic coat deoxys-d

more people should have laddered, wtf ps

thanks for all the bitter memoriessssssss

(lol johning)
    dude(ette???) my team wa2 fine except again2t yours ffs, not like i even need to 2pinblock, this meta is 2hit. fuck tyranitar + latio2 + gengar, i liked it better when you u2ed landoru2-t.

ju2t 2o you know, no hard feeling2 i wa2 mo2tly trolling my a22 off.
    (19:26) Princess Bri: what did asuya use? ;o (19:26) AB2: some delicious herbal chicken with a hint of lemon and oregano (19:26) Princess Bri: omg (19:26) Princess Bri: ;o (19:26) Princess Bri: somes cute (19:26) Princess Bri: ty (19:26) Princess Bri: *sounds (19:27) AB2: yeah I enjoyed it very much (19:27) Princess Bri: im having shitty pizza atm (19:27) Princess Bri: frozen pizza is nasty (19:27) Princess Bri: :[ (19:27) AB2: but kool aid and frozen pizza (19:27) AB2: just like the mona lisa
    Oh jeez I TA for a math teacher and he doesn't have anything for me to grade atm so I'm just freely using my phone out in the open class.

Also accept my friend request
    Bri, are you still working on SR Lead Mew? It's a good set, so I'd like to see it done. Please let me know.
    Hey we have to play for the LC mini tournament. I'm good all day tomorrow, so just shoot me a VM or message on IRC when you want to play!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…