braveswin11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry man, but I think you *may* have to redo your match, if it's not too much trouble. After reviewing Kyurem-B, I've decided to hold it off until possibly next round.

Sorry for the inconvenience :/
    If we could play later today that would be great. If not, tomorrow would also work. I'm also GMT-5, and I prefer PS.
    For the ADV tournament, let's say next Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I am totally available these three days (Friday past 6PM).
    ok let's try this, (I can't be sure I'll be around at precisely 6 PM, but between 5 and 7 PM)
    It's 6 PM for me (I'm GMT +1) .. And I can't be here before 1 AM this night :v
    this week-end will be hard, however next week I'm up for anytime (all the week past 7PM and the week end past 15PM).
    GMT -2 here
    I can't atm, but I will come again in 1 hour, if I've no problem.. If I can't, I'll be here tomorrow/Friday, and during the week-end. I'll ask an extension if we really can't play. :v
    We are paired for the Liar Rule Tournament, I'm on French Time PO1 during the evening (GMT +1), but I'll try to be connected at smogon to play this as fast as possible. (We're close to the deadline :v)
    i think saturday would be best, not sure about me waking up at 11 am though.. lol but i dont have a team yet i was out of town for the last week so yeah saturday..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…