inanimate blob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes the deadline is the next week, but I want it to be done as soon as possible, I'm a little tired trying to contact people to play, I'm on PS right now under the nick "RemedyJoestar". So come and get it done please.
    I don't understand, you're online, you don't see all these notifications or are you ignoring them on purpose ??
    Seriously you're on, and I see you watch the threads since like 1-2hours... come and play.
    Tell me your nickname on showdown something, come on I'm waiting and I don't have much time.
    the last message was the 30th.

So we need to schedule for this week.. same as before I'm up from 9PM to 2AM the week, and all Week end.
    Well, I have some issues this week-end.

I'll be up TONIGHT my time GMT+1 from 5PM to 2AM.
    And I'm only back around 3PM on Sunday.. so we could also play on Sunday between 3PM to 2AM my time.

I'm too lazy to check the hours, basically just add 6 hours to get your time from mine.
    Yeah, it actually shouldn't be impossible... Mime. Jr. learns every single move Mr. Mime learns and at the same level, and most of gardenia's tream is Posion, so it should be do-able.
    You need an Odd Incense to get a Mime Jr. rather than a Mr. Mime, and the only one is HG is in Cerulean Cave, and I'm not gonna beat everything all over again just for one item. Sorry, it might be caught in Diamond, traded to HG, then traded back once a new game is started, but there is no way I'm breeding it in HG. I might not even breed for one, just catch it in my playthrough.
    I guess I can...I hadn't thought of that. Okay, honestly that will make it easier, since Mimi can solo gardenia to evolve then Maylene to stop using only psychic attacks.
    ahm, god your time means 3 AM to 7 AM here.
    No way I can do it xD

Let's play the week-end, I'm available pretty much all the time during w-e, tell me when you can be available.
    Hi, we need to play for the Smogon Tournament, I'm GMT+1.
    I'm usually available from 7PM to 2AM (MY TIME).

Let me know your GMT and when you can play.
    See you.
    With my Scramble, I have some questions about Massive:
    Can Turtwig use status moves?
    Can Torterra use non STAB moves and/ or fight in buildings?
    Good luck on your scramble! And yes, the big post you link to in your signature usually is the best way to do it and actually clogs it up the least. That way all your stuff is in one post instead of having random huge posts stretching every second page :P
    Sorry, I'm kinda idea-starved right now. That's why I haven't given any challanges in a while-because I don't want to just throw stuff out there and make somebody put up with it for a whole run.
    I'm just going to make a suggestion and say don't even bother listening to the crappy rates your RMT got. Wait until you see a good rate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…