Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How many pokemon did I trade to you to hold? I wanna get them back since I have a shiny Thundurus now
    Thundurus at Last :D

Can you tell me if you're able to download it? I put it on private.
    I'm going to go with Heal Ball. I'll upload it and post the link.
    I haven't caught it yet, I just RNGd it. What would be a unique ball choice?
    Got it. Now it's time to play through and get my shiny Thundurus at last.
    Any more?

I hit the new seed you gave me.

Frame: 28, Initial: 0
    I hit the seed, but got a different ID. How do I solve this?

Frame: 36, Initial: 0
    Hey there I wanted to know if AJ is trusted. I see y'all traded and your well known.
    Seed: 237A4B8BD4EDEACA
    Frame I hit when figuring out the PID: 473(Rash Nature)
    Keypress: None
    Time: 15:18:30
    Date: 2/12/2054
    Parameters: MAC: 002709F78A3D, Version: White, System: DS Lite, VCount: 60, GxStat: 6, VFrame: 6, Timer0 Min: C7E, Timer0 Max: C7E
    Anyway, I RNGd my ID; and now I'm attempting to get Thundurus from the house.

EDIT: I'm baffled why it's not working, I did exactly what it said in your guide :(
    And, the seed I'm abusing as a Rash nature at 473, but it says it's a Mild natured shiny at 476. Does this matter, or will I still get the shiny Rash Thundurus with 10 chatters?
    Question about the ID abuse. I hit my seed which has Initial: 28, Frame: 33; but instead I got Initial: 0, Frame: 29. What do I do?
    One more question, can I get my starter shiny when I hit my ID. The frame number for the shiny roamer seed is 473, but the ID seed is 33. Can I do both?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…