ShortsTheory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably. And I might end up teaching English or something idk. I suck at everything. :( High school offers more options (but I want to become a professor later).
    Delhi. 18 years old, so being an Indian might be seen as too nerdy playing Pokemon; I don't think there are many Indians above 18 here.
    I updated the diff app here. :P I'm putting it on my dropbox now. I changed it to efficiency cleanup instead of sematic clean up. Mainly copied the thing from Google lol. I think edit credit of 3 is the ideal one. The timeout means how much time is taken to diff it. 1 is the default that Sarenji uses. If you make a lot of changes, you can use 0 to go infinite. I changed the color of bbcode to blue too. I'll go and add in colour choices in future o.o
    Whhaaa??? :( Well, good luck with programming the new diff thing! I really can't wait to use it. :)
    Nah, I was just curious. I'm not really sure what the current one looks like, to be honest. Good luck though!
    Haha.. Well, you should go into it just doing it to help people. You'll be far less disappointed that way. Can I ask what you're doing?
    These kinds are a little different. In all honesty, it's more sociopolitical thing around here. I did the couple of timers which is what I eventually got the ladybug for. Really, I think it was continued support or it and an IRC presence that carried it over. It's been about 3 years since I brought the first one here. It also depends on how much recognition a project gets. Aesoft/Zarel was given it within a week, iirc.
    25, but I GP'd things almost over a year ago and I wasn't consistent with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…