AfroThunderRule
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zari's trade log says he traded you the hasty yveltal hex flawless,is it true?
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    I don't remember what time zone he's on. And I'll try asking him the next time I'm on IRC
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Tell him I can offer Calm 31/x27/31/31/31/31 Celebi,Timid penta yveltal and modest penta mewtwo
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I tried asking,he ignore me like totally...please ask him on my behalf
    Hi, i need your adamant mewtwo. Do you need something in particular? I have some shiny competitive Pokemon to trade (for example a shiny 6 iv calm manaphy) :)
    You do not suck c:

Also, do you know if there are actually any flawless HP Fire Xerneas's in existence? You seem like a sorta go-to guy for kalos legends :s
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    I know musicmesiter has one, but he doesn't seem interested in trading it. :(

Also this guy has one but he hasn't responded to me after his first reply.
    http://ameblo.jp/ai12153318/entry-11730207791.html

There are others but they don't want to trade them either.
    lats
    Awesome, time to go blackmail - erm, convince them to part with it :3
    I see you have soft resetted a lot,I plan to restart my X and play Y,still to catch zygarde in X and moltres is left too,so I am gonna be able to reset every legend possible,so can you tell me what the market needs currently?I don't want to repeat what is already on the market for legends
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I know that xern quite well,aegis did 2350 resets before giving up and can you tell Me what to do with zapdos,yveltal and articuno and mewtwo?
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    Whoops, I forgot about this. Sorry D:

I guess with Zapdos you can try and caught a HP Ice/Grass Modest one.
    For Mewtwo you can get a mix Naive/Hasty one, though that might be too hard.
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    Articuno, I guess you can try and get a Modest/Bold one, not many Articunos out there. So basically anything but a Timid one.
    Yveltal? I think there's enough Yveltals out there. Though you can always get another defensive one, there's barely any defensive Yveltal out in the market. :o
    Hey AfroThunderRule, I'm trying to get a general idea of what people think about having Sciztar's Trick Room Guide to BW to be put on Smogon's website. I'm reminding people that Smogon's older Trick Room Guide is out of date and some of the Pokemon who were good in Trick Room are not viable in the OU like they were in DP. This guide is a big step up from the older guide, because Sciztar mentions the use of late game sweepes which the older guide never mentions. If you agree or don't agree with the article please state on his aticle your view.
    You can ask around on #littlecup, but you should be safe as long as you follow a few simple rules.

If a Pokemon is genderless or male-only, it can't have any level-up moves it couldn't get before level 5. This is because they can only breed with Ditto, so they can't pass down level-up moves via breeding.

However, in gen 3, it was possible to do so using the Pomeg Glitch. That's why stuff like Hydro Pump Staryu and Tri Attack Porygon are legal (because they could get them in gen 3)... they just can't those moves with abilities they couldn't get in gen 3.

Also, certain Pokemon are released from the Dream World, however they can't be gotten at level 5 as they were released as male-only or genderless (so they can't breed the DW ability). So that includes stuff like Analytic Magnemite/Staryu/Porygon, the Kanto starters' Dream World abilities, Heavy Metal Bronzor, etc.

There are a couple of other minor moveset illegalities too. Pokemon can't use Gen 5 exclusive level-up moves/egg moves/abilities with Gen 3/4 exclusive tutor moves. I can't think of any examples of this off the top of my head. Generally you'll have to check for yourself with this (though tbh nobody would notice most likely, and if anyone does it's not like you'll get banned on sight).

Don't stress out about this too much though. If someone points out something is illegal to you, just change it and you'll be fine!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…