Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, the whole wifi forum is shut down for now, so all the trade threads are missing. And, lol, the text under my name is a joke. x)
    Gosh! Sorry bout that! Yeah, if I owe you credits, just let me know when you're available. The best way to get a hold of me is to catch me on IRC though. If you don't know how to get on (I think I recall you from #smogonwifi) just click the link in my sig, pick a NN and press Go.
    Yeah, actually, I'm finding a few here and there that had slipped past me while transfering them from Plat to Pearl, but I want to wait till I'm finished to update my list.
    Thanks so much for Training the Tran for me. I really appreciate it. I'll go put you down for 10 more credits.
    I'm in the middle of a trade with myself (lolz xD) but gimme 2 and I'll be on. Trust me, just keep reminding me (I'm kinda busy all the time so I forget often. x?)
    Oh, nah. I just got back from the Park and my lil bro Jame's House (the J in MattJ) and grocery shopping and just turned the computer back on. I'll hop right on if you're ready to trade back. Did you want more credits or anything specific right now?
    It might be a bit. I've still gotta transfer 2-3 boxes from my Pearl to my Plat. I'll VM you when you're done. :)
    Oh, about Ice over Grass. I've already got an HP Grass one, so I went for Ice this time. Plus, through my experience with using 2 different Heatrans at Nationals and Worlds I found that HP I is better for Heatrans used on Sunny Day Teams (because they can use Solar Beam), while HP G is better for Heatrans used on Goodstuffs teams (because they probably won't have the opportunity to use Solar Beam).
    Give the trany the usual 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP. Thanks for your help with the Cress. I put you down for 10 Credits for it. :)
    Oh, BTW, you said you were looking for a Heatran, would you want to train this Timid 30/3/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70 Heatran for me?
    Hey, I'm around for the rest of the day. What does everybody mean by "anit-lead"? Just put Espd on it??? That's one of the pokes on my "to-do" list, but I need to finish 2 run throughs of Heart Gold for the legendaries first.
    Dang. Actually, I gotta jet to my inlaws for TGivins dinner here in 5 mins. x) It's gonna be a great day! :D
    Don't have a Naive Heatran, but I'm actually RNGing a Timid HP Ice 70 Heatran right this second. Just have to hit my seed and do 3557 Journal Flips @_@ I've actually already got one, but it's EE's and I don't have redis on it. I used it at the World Championship this past year and it did me well, so I'd like one of my own that I could redis. Would that suffice?
    I'm gonna go watch the Star Trek movie with my wife actually. Sorry I will get back to you :)
    Just got home from work. Sure...
    Timid HP I 70 Zap UT and Timid HP G 70 Zap 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP. Sorry, I got it T from Syberia.
    No prob dude. I'm saved in front of Giratina right now anyway. Shooting for Bold with the exact same spread as that Cress. Kind of a Cress on Crack I'd say. :P

Night bud. :)
    Thanks. Just give it 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk so it can be a CM Cress. A budy of mine uses one just like this and surprisingly it survived a crit hit from a Life Orbed RNG'd Jolly Weavile's Night Slash. I was fairly impressed!
    No prob. Just let me know. I'm trading from my pearl to my plat now anyway.
    SHAME ON YOU! YOU SHOULD BE CONSTANTLY REFRESHING THIS PAGE FOR DAYS ON END!!! >:p

j/k

Give me 2 secs to transfer to plat and clone...
    Oh, yeah, actually. Got that bold Cress pretty quick last night. Want it now to train?
    Well, I'm actually going to do this one tonight hopefully...
    CRESSELIA- Bold 31 / 16 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    I think I'll have time for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…