Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok Harsha says we have permission to extend it. Right now I'm really not sure when I can make it back home on Saturday. I'll VM you an hour earlier (or more) / around that time on Saturday if I'm able to play on Grotto that day (so basically when you log onto smogon you might see a VM from me that says we can play at that time). If you have to make changes with your schedule to meet 10PM or 11PM on Sunday then I think it'd be best if we tried battling on another day.

Sorry about time differences again.
    hey, we have to play for the UU all gen (our tier is RBY UU )

when would it be ok for you ?
    I actually have to be out on Friday and Saturday, sorry. That time works on Sunday and Thursday for me though. We can play later too, is there any day aside friday and saturday this week?

MAYBE ON SATURDAY THAT TIME, but that's a big maybe. I'll VM Harsha asking for more time.

Sorry about late reply :(. Your fine with using Groudon's Grotto though right?
    if you cannot schedule a time within the next week due to timezone problems, just tell me and i can give you an extension. it looks like you're putting effort into getting your matches done so i can give you one.
    Hello Living Things we are paired up for the next round in the No-weather Ubers tournament! What time can you play and what is your GMT :P. My GMT is -6 and I can play at a time from 7:00 PM-11:00 PM on Wednesday and 5:00 PM-11:00 PM on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm pretty much free for most of the day on Sunday (pretty busy Friday and Saturday though :(). If you can't meet any of the above times I can try to change my plans accordingly so that we can battle.

Also if its OK, I really perfer going on Groudon's Grotto instead of PS, so can we battle there instead if its ok :P.
    My GMT is -7, I think we can play today, or we'll play in the next weekend.
    hi we gotta battle for no-weather ubers r3 im gmt+2 available most of the weekend
    sure lets play now

Edit: i posted this 20 seconds after ur last activity and Im going off now. I'll play you tomorrow around noon.
    hi, just want to tel.l you that I'm on from now on. just tell me when you're ready
    So you got the win? cool, I'm GMT+1 as well.. I guess I can battle you this saturday sometime around evening (5pm - open end), just let me know when you have time.
    hey i'll be online for the next few hours, let's try to get it done today because i can't play tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…