Kyuzeth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you can go ahead and edit it in, It's nice to see my options.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Done. You can see it on the post with the wingless sprite.
    Diggin' the new name :)
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Oh, thanks! It's my global internet alias, figured I'd change it when I saw my chance. :D
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    That depends on what your Friend Safari has to offer. My FC is 2191-7637-9591.
    Darkhound
    Darkhound
    im still waiting on someone to tell me what my saffari is >.< maybe you could help me out?
    Are you planning on getting UU Archeops up, or should I cancel your reservation? Its been a month.
    Please can you add more detail to your Vigoroth analysis. It's lacking any information on teammates at all, and that's a vital part of an analysis. I can't upload an analysis lacking so much information.
    Hey,mwould you mind vming me your stallgoroth set? I was interested in trieing it out. Thanks!
    Sorry about that, we're just working on completing the rest of C&C, before NU is introduced properly. If you'd like to contribute some more, check out the NU forum, there are plenty of cool Pokemon left unreserved :)
    Sorry to bother you again, but I would like to hear a response from you regarding your RU analysis reservation.

Thanks
    Hi there, I'm just dropping by to see if you still intend on working on your RU Fraxure analysis that you reserved awhile back! Please let me know your intentions so we can get things moving in RU.

Thank!
    I've tried that a ton of times, it's still won't work.

Thanks for your help, anyway.
    Use img tags like this: .

For example here's the URL of a Bulbapedia image of Sharpedo:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a8/319Sharpedo.png/180px-319Sharpedo.png

Putting it in img tags, you get:

[IMG]

Alternatively, you can copy the url of the image you want, click this button: [IMG] and it will automatically format the image.

If you're using Chrome, use Preview Message/post to see how the image will turn out. (Chrome isn't the best browser for Smogon sometimes.)
    actually, you'd be incorrect there. smogon uses the english standardizations that can be found here, which translate the japanese names as accurately as possible into english. thanks for your concern, however!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…