Its_A_Random
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I completely agree with the second part regarding the command; I was just confused about why the choice wasn't there as, from a cursory glance at the group and the discussion thread, I was the only one that made it explicit that having cartridge Levitate Pokemon automatically have the command made no sense.

I still don't agree with leaving the Levitate command on anime Pokemon in the same ballot as giving them the ability, though. The argument that "the ability can be stripped" in no way justifies giving them the command automatically (this is more of a vote argument but I'll just leave it here). The vote for the command is imo completely dependent on the ability, though; I'm not sure if anybody else has this issue but if I'm forced to choose one without knowing the other I'll have made an uninformed, possibly opposite choice to what I would've chosen had I known.
    Yeah, I'll be using Gallade in it's place, also with Expert Belt (will edit soon)
    There's an issue with that? The proposal should always be something moving away from the status quo, which is "Levitate is Trait." Then keeping the status quo, also rejecting the proposal, is a no vote.
    I asked Deck and he said:

<Frosty> Hey, Deck, can you give a ruling regarding approvals? I was informed by Objection, http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4418946&postcount=9961, that UC got from reffing rounds up. But later when I claimed some UC from the Pike, IAR said that I couldn't round it up, saying that "TLR only awards a UC for every four role-plays (or 0.25 per Roleplay truncated), the KO Bonus for regular 4v4+ Matches is truncated, iirc (I never claim extra half UC's anyway), so I did not think Pike should be any different to anything else". He said he was going to stalk you for a ruling, but since we are here I thought I might as well.
    <Frosty> to be more specific, I got 12.5UC from a Pike. Objection says I can round it to 13 and IAR says and I can't and I am confused as hell >_<.
    <Frosty> *that I can't
    <Deck_Knight> If the source says the UC is truncated, truncate for that source. If the source doesn't specify, use normal rounding rules (which for .5 is up)

To be honest I am not a huge fan of double standards, so it may be wise to ask EM (since he is in charge of the pike) to put "truncated" on the Pike somewhere (the OP doesn't mention it), but in the meanwhile I think I get to round it up, right?

Thanks for your time.
    Erm, regarding your last approval (or lack of it), can you please get the other approvers on line and decide on one ruling? I rounded it up based on this precendent. Which was repeated when I claimed here, here, here, here and here. And they were all approved here, here, here, here, here and here.

If your ruling is the correct one, this means that I got 3.5UC for free and I don't want them (which means that I will deduct them from the amount I'll reclaim). Since the claim is invalid due to the recent changes in Embirch (doesn't learn Earth Power anymore), I will have to repost it anyway. But I really don't want to rerepost it because another approver diapproved my claim based on other ruling. So can you please get one single official ruling regarding that and let me know? Thanks in advance.
    Go ahead and get a subref, I think I need to drop all the matches I'm reffing, since it's become painfully clear I'm not going to be reffing on time for a while.
    However this means that how long confusion lasts depends on whether the Pokemon acted before or after the Confusion inducer, which is kinda against how Confusion always worked in-game... And tbh to how I always saw it reffed.
    You know, I was just reading over the OP of the Scramble Challenge and came across the small mention of Treadshot's MEP and your Flapper.

I figure that my "Random" challenge should be mentioned as well since it's my signature challenge because of how active I am in the Scramble Thread. It's just a small thing, but it's also a small "pride" thing as well. If you disagree, well, you disagree. It won't bother me much.

Either way, thanks for the time you took to read this and make a verdict ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…