Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Id like to know how many likes you have achieved in total
    ScarlequinTheImmortalGod
    33 man, YOU PATHETIC WORTHLESS MORTAL SLAVE WHORE RAPIST (BAN ME PLEASE) SON OF A BITCH MOTHERFUCKING SHITBAG ASSHOLE HEROIN PUSSYASS TITHEAD COCKFACE.
    Scarlequin The Immortal Almighty God~
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    okay thats good to hear :)
    Well I'm usually not arrogant like that. I almost never deny someones suggestions without at least trying them, and I was having really bad luck on Showdown the other day so I almost shutdown the team completely. However I stuck with it and turned out great. Although Scizor was NOT the best replacement for Breloom, Amoonguss was, however Scizor was the best replacement for Jirachi. The only reason I didn't want to replace Breloom was because of how much I've grown fond of using him. Honestly, if it would have been another team member, I wouldn't have lashed out at you like that. Anyways, thanks again.
    Hey I'd like to apologize for the way I responded to your post on my RMT. Breloom clearly was the weak link on my team, and since I replaced him with Amoonguss and Scizor my team has yet to lose after 23 matches! Thanks for the recommendations and the awesome rates. Cheers!
    THE IMMORTAL GOD LIVES ON!
    Also, you should VM user: yondie
    He drafted you for the Smogon Premier League.
    Greetings To Thy, Immortal Eternal Almighty Omniscient All Conquering God of Pathetic Quivering Mortal Useless Scrubs, Scarlequin .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…