Sageau
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im GMT -4, when can you play for MOU Tour
    Sageau
    Sageau
    Hey, i'm GMT +1, can play whenever u want excepted friday and saturday . My discord is Sageau#4240
    Hey :) we have to battle for r3 Ghosting Tour! My team's timezone is GMT-4 and we are mostly active on weekends because of college and stuff, when can you play?
    Sageau
    Sageau
    I'm on showdown, alt Sageau, challenge me when you and your guys are ready!
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    would it be possble to play on oriserver? main is rly laggy for me
    Sageau
    Sageau
    Ok, incoming!
    hey we are opponents for the ghosting tournament, what timezone are you guys and which times are you available?
    Sageau
    Sageau
    Hey! We're GMT+1, i think we're available after 9PM, but i need a confirmation for my mates. And we can easily adapt to your preferences. And you?
    You won the coinflip for the win against afterburn, sadly it came to a coinflip. Private is your R2 opponent.
    hey dude when can you play for the terrorist cup, was travelling so couldn't contact you earlier, I'm GMT +3, can play pretty much any time
    Possible de jouer dimanche 2 décembre le soir ? genre vers 21h
    Hi i'm perche no fai, you're my oppenent to the smogon tournament, my gmt is +1 (France) I play on PO2 on groudon's grotto or on pokemon showdown. I'm free during the week, 9 PM to 1 AM (gmt+1) . Please send a visual message on my profile to tell me when you're available. I'm sorry for my english (i'm french xD) See ya !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…