dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not going to be able to battle tonight, So tomorrow is probably going to be the only day we'll be able to battle. I'll be available from 2/3pm GMT onwards until about 9pm (I'll be sat on IRC - not sure which computer I'll be on - If it's my laptop I won't be able to play ADV/DPP until Ican get to my desktop). I'm not sure what Django set the deadline as (with regards for what time tomorrow the round finishes) but I'll ask him to hold it open so we can battle within that timeframe.
    we're playing for OU mini tournament. When are you free to play? I'm GMT+11 available 10:00AM - 12:00 noon but can work out other times if thats inconvenient.
    Excellent ava
    Bri, i dropped the tournament cause i was joining the OU minitournament #3, so you can give the win to Chimpakt
    Hey Bri, couple of things, Deadline for NU-Back to the Future is soon when are you available to battle. My Timezone's GMT if that's any use for you.

Also, How is your battle for Team Tour going?
    yo man, me and my uber mini tour opponent require an extension to saturday, he is not available at convenient times for both of us until saturday and we are going to play at 4pm EST.
    man whenever i see you post, my brain thinks you're whitequeen because of that avatar. twice today i've scrolled over a post that i thought was by whitequeen but it was you lol -_-
    Hey, Brii I've got the activity win for NU - Back to the future, which means I'm your opponent for Round two. When would you like to battle?
    Hey man, are you going now to continue the Pokemon of the Week project? If so, can I make a suggestion? Jirachi. I am interested to discuss about that pokémon, and I am certain that so are other people.
    Hey man, we hav to play for Team Tournament. I'm GMT-2 and use to be online at evening. Feel free to set an exact time to play. =]
    I'll be on Skype in like 8-9 hours if u wanna do our UU match since we're paired for round 2
    yo my team for the stat tournament is made and I can play whenever. Get at me when you're online and wanna battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…