BLINGAS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello again. This time we have to battle for home stadia advantage. I'm home. I chose BW2 OU.
    had to order one from amazon now UGH... bet u i'll get lucked and it will suddenly go out of stock
    Thanks for clarifying why you didn't respond to my VMs and such in the thread. Sorry about all this.
    Sorry dude but I requested the win over you. I hope you understand as we really needed this done before my holiday and you were online multiple times since my VM but didn't reply and then a same scenario for my second VM. Again, really sorry, I g2g now :(
    Hey Tiffanyy, it's been very difficult for me to get on for long periods of time on this holiday, even more difficult than I thought it would be :| Also, I don't have Skype or PO on this comp (it's not even my comp, lol) so I won't be able to contact you on either of those places, I'll probably VM you on here when we're both online and I can be on for a long enough period of time to get these battles done.
    Ok, that's good to hear, can I have your timezone so I have a better grasp on the timeframe you'll be online. Also, if you send me a VM or something and you see that I'm online but I don't reply, that'll likely be because I'm just checking Smogon quickly on my itouch or something, that'll happen pretty often, as me being able to be online for long periods of time is going to be a very uncommon occurance when I'm on this holiday.
    Ok, I've got to get offline now, so I'll try to battle you sometime in my holiday. Please tell me what times you can be online and I'll try to get online then, it is going to be 10x more difficult to get this battle done on my holiday though :(
    Tiffanyy you're not answering my VM :( I'm just reminding you that this is the last day before I leave for holiday and it's going to be incredbily difficult for me to battle when I'm on my holiday. Again, when can you battle?
    I see it, I see it
    And now it's all within my reach
    Endless possibilities
    I see it, I see it now
    It's always been inside of me
    And now I feel so free
    Endless possibilities
    Hey Tiffanyy :] We're opponents for round 2 of Smogon Tournament #9. I'm GMT + 13:00 and I can be online almost all day. Some time in the next 4 days would really be preferable though, because I'm going on holiday in 5 days and although I will have internet access it will be much more limited, sorry for the inconveniance.
    Hey Tiff, you want to get this done now? I'm rather busy all day too, so battling now would be really helpful for me
    either today's evening (if you will, just in case, be online, at the same time as me), or tomorrow
    I don't mind doing like 1 match, cause it's 0.30AM here, so I'll be going to sleep soon. You're okay with one match?
    Well that doesn't help seeing as the new deadline is today. I'll be here for an hour or 2 right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…