davidness
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude. I just finished downloading the newest Pokemon Online, so that we can battle on your server instead of Smogon's. I messaged you that on PO. I kinda feel like the least you could've done is waited for me to finish! >_>

Well, I'm done with that now. Anytime I see you online, I'll be ready to go right away. But next time, try and wait for me please.
    I didn't see you at all tonight. :/
    Granted, I wasn't on constantly, all night. But I did check a few times per hour...
    Let's look for each other all day tomorrow I guess. If we had to schedule a time... would 2 pm your time be alright?

Also, can we please do this on Pokemon Showdown? Pokemon Online 2 does not like my computer (which is weird, because the original PO worked just fine).
    Okay, but what name will you be using on PS!? I need to know who to challenge.

How about tomorrow night at 7 pm your time?
    On PS!, will you be using this name? I want to know who to look for.

So you're available any time after 6 pm? Okay, I can do that.
    Alright, well I'm not exactly ready, but the deadline is in 10 days, so I guess it's time to schedule our match, eh?

Are you available any time next week, in the afternoon?
    when do you wanna play our rby uu match? my timezone is gmt-8 and i'm avaliable from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm everyday
    tenemos que jugar para el torneo stat specialization, soy gmt -5 y estare en grotto todo el dia
    Hey. I'm also GMT -5, so our timezone is the same at least.
    Unfortunately, I can't battle for a few days :/
    What times of the day are you normally online?
    hey, when are you available for dpp ou tourney. my gmt is +1. You can ussualy find me in on Pokemonexperte on PO
    hey man you can to play tomorrow in my time zone gmt-3
    I can to play Tuesday 9 pm.
    =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…