seasidetrainer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ya, always finds a way to take my stuff. Gotcha. Might just go ahead and finish White 2 (still have 5 badges since week 1 release) so I can start RNGing on it as well.
    yay! Awesome, sadly my bro was sneaking up on my white 2 and took the Genesect before I RNGed it. Needed to somehow get one back. :) thanks for the trade and sorry for the week long wait. If you want some other stuff let me know and we can trade.
    oh, I thought you saw it on the recent comments.

My White 2 FC is: 0906-1016-4663
    I'll be on all day today since bad weather. So for sure today or tonight we can trade if you're on.
    Able to trade tonight? Sorry was busy -_- and haven't had time to do much this week
    the standard sets for their corresponding natures is okay. or something that you thing could work. up to you :)
    oh hey! sorry for not responding to your last VM; I was busy at the moment and then I just kind of forgot ;-;

Anyways, yes, I can trade right now. I just need a few minutes to get all the pokemon and stuff. Also, do you want the dogs in gen 4 or 5?
    either way sounds delightful! Just send me a message when you're ready to trade. ^.^
    Ah ok, some campus routers are really bad or have some weird security. Just let me know when is the right time to trade, I'll keep checking VMs
    lol nah, actually it's due to me quitting Pokemon and my bro asking to have stuff, so I let him keep it. I didn't think I'd play again. I have the Jirachi, but it's nicknamed Death Wish (because I won it in a giveaway and was given a choice to nickname it before given to me.) I don't have the Entei anymore, but I do still have the Relaxed Suicune from the event. I never had Raikou, though.
    In the future, click "View Conversation" and post any further VMs there so I can get notifications when you respond.

I am also a university student who used to encounter that problem; do you have a DSi or 3DS and Windows? If so, you can download Connectify-Me and turn your computer into a hotspot and connect to Wi-Fi that way, the DSi and 3DS are explicitly supported. I use the free trial and it works just fine. If you have a Mac, I hear you can share internet via Airport or something but I'm not familiar with Macs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…