Scimjara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I heard you got substituted in last minute to play BW OU, as was I. I will be on for the next 3-4 hours on IRC so just hit me up there. I'll also check the forums occasionally for the day as well. Hopefully you get this soon, thanks.
    jara, ive asked firemage and he kindly accepted that if you gave us a date & time, and its not beyond wednesday midnight gmt-0, the deadline will be extended to ensure you can play your match. it is the semi finals after all =S youre able to sign on so i trust you should be able to get a 5 minute match done
    We really do need to battle. Our battle is the tie breaker, so it is sort of important. I want our team to win, but not by some lame means like an activity loss on your part.
    Hey Scim, me again. I saw your forfeit post on Taylors wall, and am goin to allow you a 24 hour Extansion. However, failure to get the battle done without sufficient contact between you and Joel will result in your loss. Joel has also been VM'd saying that he can't john without a reasonable excuse. Again, if you can't do the battle even with the extension post on my VM wall or in the thread stating you can't. It's the Semi's and it's a somewhat important match.
    Hey, Scim - Deadline for Team Tour is in 2 days time. If you cannot play for whatever reason at least let Joel know. If there's a reason you haven't been able to play thus far again, let Joel and myself know.

And Taylor below has a point - you'll also be letting your team down - your match is essentially the decider (assuming Taylor/dragonuser both win)

Please ensure you get your match done
    whats good boss

hope you can find time to play your team tour match because its looking like an activity win in favor of joel from what ive been told. x
    On the 13th, you said tomorrow, and you were not online at any point yesterday?
    PM'd you first, so I could find your profile easier.

VM me a time you can battle for the tourney, please.
    Hey, we are paired up for the Battling 101 DPP OU tutoring thing. I am GMT-5 and besides this week, we can work any time on it.
    Hey, the deadline is in two days for the Team Tour, and I'm available every day until then, although I think we could get an extension if we needed it.
    Hey, we're matched up for the BW2 OU Team Tourney. I'm GMT-5 and I can get this done during the week after 3 PM, or basically anytime over the weekend.
    hey man. i can battle pretty much all today, the 31st, and then on the weekend. i have work on friday so probably not then.
    hi all well, we have a battle when you're available?

I want to play as soon as possible, I'll be online tomorrow waiting for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…