jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i screenshotted the ladder at midnight your timezone if you wanted that. also some of us might be planning to finish up your writing.

why haven't you been on? :'(
    turn yourself into a generator for cases like those!!

nevertheless now my life is being affected by lack of you in my life even. it's spread from kaoriiiiii.
    PO2 but I can find PO1 if you want me to, and yes I will most probably find you on the weekend sometime.
    10pm my time everyday I am available. I will be sure to get on #pokemon more and I am found there as tml. Finally I hope it will be ok for you to play on PO? PS is very laggy for me mostly because of my poor internet. It is possible for me to play PS if you want to but I very much favour PO.
    ~skylight: hmm my teeth arent hurting
    ~skylight: strange
    Frizy: thats good!
    ~skylight: yes but STRRANge
    ~skylight: mauybe my teeth are plotting to kill me
    ~skylight: or plotting to jump into vrai's mouth instead
    ~skylight: ;;

i hope dis not true?????
    choose my successor as you see fit if you desire odd numbered council
    you are not a dum I know you're gonna pick the right person.

love ya<3

ama
    ~stripping for vrai: we love you more this way?????? (you will be creeped out)
    Dark Cutezelf: EW
    Dark Cutezelf: Y ?
    shyam22: we (not including me)
    Dark Cutezelf: O_o
    Dark Cutezelf: o_O
    shyam22: ask the crazy stripping for vrai girl

this is my title now, you should feel lucky????
    shyam22: yup, thats true... back to my question at hand, still stripping for vrai , you go girl ...!!!
    ~stripping for vrai: lmao
    ~stripping for vrai: nah i just figured thinking of vrai would be a good idea

i need u
    Hey we are paired for ST9. I am not in any rush since we have until 29th December, but I am ready when you are. Everyday after Wednesday I will be widely available as my Christmas break begins. I am GMT+0 let me know your timezone and available days so we can arrange something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…