Staraptor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WhiteQueen: can you send straraptor a vm or pm on the forums and tell him that i will be on po grotto around 6pm est on the weekdays, and i will be on there a lot of the weekend waiting for him to get our rd#3 ost match done
    Ok, I would prefer Sunday, unless you are willing to play today within the hour. I will look for you on Sunday if not, and if we don't find each other on the forums at the same time then, I should be available throughout the week day since I am on holiday break. We have until the 29th to complete these games, so it shouldn't be a problem. Let me know what times are generally best for you and I will see what I can do; I can be very flexible with timing.
    hey, when do you wanna play bw uu? i`m gmt +1, tell me when you are available. You can also find me on irc at #pokemon or #spl
    when can you do the adv uu battle for that tour ? i'm free all weekend & 3-10 pm est during the week. so yah.
    hey sorry i didnt catch you. I've been studying for finals all weekend. I'll be free all week though starting tmrw evening.
    Want to play this weekend? I'll be online for almost the entirety of it so just drop me a VM when you want to play
    ... That`s after the deadline. I really don`t know if the host will be ok with that, but I`m open on both friday and saturday as long as we do it by evening/night in my timezone.

Give me a time.
    Bro, do you have any intention of doing our battle or not? Not to be rude, but you've been on without any sort of response to me...
    Hi, we have a GSC match to play. My timezone is GMT+1. When do you want to play? I can`t do it before next week (friday or saturday would probably be the best), due to a busy schedule.
    Yo. The OU Team Tourney. We're paired up. Still.
    I'm open the same times I was a week ago. js
    Hey bro. We're paired up for the OU Team Tourney.
    When are you good to battle. I'm GMT -5, and am available after 4:30 most days.
    Hey Im just going to give you another reminder for the Yin-Yang tourney. Im leaving on sunday so we only have today and tomorrow to finish it so please respond.
    Hey we have to play RU for the yin-yang tourney. Im GMT -5 and available basically all day. Im usually on #pokemon or #rarelyused so check there.
    i wasn't here and i hadn't been online for a good half hour beforehand

regardless i'll be on for another two hours or so if you come on
    hi i'm going to go eat food and i'll be back in about half an hour

i'll be free to play from then on if you want to play today
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…