Lohgock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Either Friday or weekend works then, I'll be online from around 8PM to 1AM so it shouldn't be too much of a problem :)
    Oh lohgock, I'm available tonight, and the rest of the week (in your hours). However, I prefer playing tomorrow.
    Hey, loghock, we ard up against in SPL Farm league. I'm GMT+2, and usually avaivable from 8PM to 12PM. I'm also on IRC if you have access to that.
    Hi, Im GMT -5, available for most of the day but I will need a few days to get a team ready/test it. Maybe we can battle this weekend?
    I will be on at some point in the next 30-45 minutes, if not sooner!
    I will try to get on quicker but, no promises :x
    Could we move it back 1/2 hours, if it is Wednesday?
    If not, I can probably make it on around 9pm your time.
    (It is no big deal if you can't move it back, easily work around it.)
    Also, where can you battle? POv2 or Showdown?
    Hello, we have to battle for the SPL Farm League, Week 1.
    I am GMT -5.
    I will be on all day on Monday - Wednesday.
    and for an hour or so around noon tomorrow (it's iffy, I'd preffer getting it done after tomorrow.)
    On Thursday - Friday, I'll be on from 5PM until 10 PM, my time.
    Then, next Saturday (and Sunday) I'll be on pretty much all day.
    If possible, I'd like to battle on Groudon's Grotto, POv2. (Pokemon Showdown lags, a ton!)

Please tell me your timezone, when you're active, and where you'd like to battle, asap.
    Hey, I'm on GMT-3 and I'd like to battle after the holidays because I'm traveling. But I can still battle even here since I have access to a computer. Just tell me the most suitable times for you and I guess I'll be able to make it.
    Jetzt musst du weit kommen in OST9, ich wurde leider schon in Runde 2 gehaxxt, naja Pokemon halt. Hoffentlich hast du weniger Pech als ich, wobei du in letzter Zeit ja auch häufig durch hax verloren hast.
    oh, sorry I missed you. Is it ok if we battle sometime tomorrow or in the coming week even? I don't think I'll be on a whole lot during this weekend. How about sunday or monday at the time that you listed before?
    Hi, we're paired for ost9 round 2. Please VM me back so that we can schedule something maybe later this week.
    Yeah that clearly wasn't happening. What times are you free tomorrow? I should be good from 3pm est until like...a very long time after that
    Have to go right now, but I'll probably be able to battle when I get back at like 2:30 EST (in 4.5 hours) if that's good with you.
    GMT-5, I can play during the day tomorrow and Sunday but not the nights so this should work out. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you see me on or PM me on irc.
    hey we're opponents for the bw2 ou team tour. my timezone is gmt-7 and i'm available from 3:00 to 9:00 pm on weekdays. i'm usually on ps as watashi or on #neverused as flcl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…