Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the all items code that i used has the dna splicers, grubby cloth, and the colress item that I can't get rid of. I need the code that does not have that.
    Also, do you have a cheat for All Items excluding key items such as revealing glass, dna splicers?
    I would like the code for the item to change the genies. Will it work even though I have never actually done the AR searcher thing?
    Are there any working AR codes for B2/W2? Also, I don't need to update my firmware since I already did it for B/W, right?
    Merry Christmas to you as well. I'll start transferring my pokes on W1 to W2 so they can be tutored while I wait for RNG Reporter to become compatible with XP.
    I don't have the RNG Reporter version necessary to RNG in W2. I do not have a 3DS
    Well, there's plenty of time to re-make your teams on it if you want to, or we could reschedule for when it is working if you really need to.
    would you be willing to trade me this for vgc

#37 Vulpix ♀ (level 1)
    OT: William ♂ (Black, 55860/21035)
    Timid - Drought - 31/30/30/31/31/31 - Untrained
    Ember - Hypnosis - Heat Wave - Substitute
    I can't do it tomorrow.
    If you like, we could just do it on Saturday so you have time for school work?
    Or any other day of the week that suits you is ok. As long as you have time for your school work.
    Sorry I wasn't on for the time for the battle. I thought we weren't supposed to do the battle yet. :/
    If you want to reschedule, just VM whenever it's ok for you.
    Hey, just wondering when we should have the battle since we have to wait until the Genesect vote.
    VM whenever battling is ok with you. ~
    Hey,
    I'm able to do the battle any day you like and you can choose the time, but it would be much easier for me if it was 8 AM - Noon your time.
    Would you be willing to trade a few of your pokemon to me, (not give, I would actually offer stuff,) because VGC rules aren't posted yet. It just happens that you have some stuff that I want.
    Are you available to trade? I fell asleep just after I contacted you last night.
    I'm calling it quits. I'm going to clone 27 pokemon so I can get all my mons back. Then, I'm going to down IR-GTS and transfer all of my mons from pokecheck to the game one by one by files so they don't have the ribbon

My new FC is 4728 6168 0900
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…