Meh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the only IRC chan i actively use is #weeb but i don't think you'll find me on there much this week, i was just hoping to be able to find you somewhere. how about you list what times are good for you (your timezone) this week? 2 or 3 times should be good enough; im really flexible before this deadline
    Meh
    Meh
    Heh there's never any knowing with me tbh. Does midnight on Sunday for me sound good for you? It should be 11am on Sunday for you. I'll be on the main server on the lobby or tournaments channel as Meh RC
    Shaka Brah
    fine
    Hey we're paired for the All Generations Tournament, my timezone is GMT +2, when do you want to play?
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm GMT +5.
    Hows about tomorrow, around 2pm for you? I'm usually on throughout the day so it shouldn't be much of a problem, just I'm never really on showdown or anything.
    Could you tell me where you're usually on so that I can just look for you then :o?
    mael
    mael
    I will very likely be on PS in the Room "TV, Books and Films" using either ULT Mael or Intense World as alts, please try and find me there. (:
    mael
    mael
    Are we going to play anytime soon?
    I'm your opponent for SPL farm! GMT -5 for me, so just let me know whenever you're ready to play.
    yo meh, we have to playfor Smogon Farm League. I'm GMT +1, tell me when you want to play. It's a BO3 match, I think.
    ggs. just wanted to run it by you that its okay to post in the thread. if you really want, we can play the last match with the same moves, I have the log saved.
    i believe that today is the deadline for the round. i'll leave smogon open as long as i'm home and update every 10 or so minutes, so lets try to get this done today. I submitted for activity win in the thread, but I'd love to get this done. if you're on, message me, then wait a couple and hopefully we can knock this out
    yeah i checked smogon from my phone while in bed this morning, then went back to sleep. ill be on 3 hours from your post if you want to play then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…