Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did enjoy taking a few minutes from battling while making some changes and reading what people are talking about, though. I guess I should just pipe up sometimes, could be fun, would like to make friends. Same with the IRC too, whenever I visit there I just lurk and that's all. I have no idea what my issue is with talking in chat rooms.

Ah, ahh, ahh, I should get going - it's getting close to 6 AM. Sorry for the random conversation. I've enjoyed it, though. Have a happy new year! c:
    It definitely looked like fun from what I saw though, even if the discussions aren't that great. People seem to be friendly enough. Well, the people chatting, anyway, most of them. Quite a few rude battlers, I noticed. And I met them all tonight.

all of them ;~;

Eh, OU most of the time, but I occasionally play UU just as fun. I've posted a few RMTs here, all in the OU section, a couple of which were moderately successful - I count success as being more Luvdiscs than I have fingers. It's an accurate system. I would get more involved in other tiers, but I always end up going back to OU. RU seems interesting though, as well as LC.
    Dr Ciel is a shining angel

I'm usually not motivated enough. :I

I've usually used PO in the past, but I wanted to make and test a new team out tonight and it turns out PS! now works well on my netbook for some reason, so... uh, tonight was my first real night using it. Didn't use the chat though, just battled. And I don't post here much - made my first post outside of the RMT section tonight, actually. I've promised myself I'd get more active here.
    Ah, no help needed! Just wanted to wish people I should talk to because they're awesome a happy new year and junk!
    happy new year electrolyte! Btw sometime soon i wouldn't mind helping you with your rates! Keep up your work your definetly getting better :D
    1. Why did that make you think of me?

and 2. I've been stalking this site since 2009.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…