Kevin Garrett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahah thanks buddy, you too! Here's to the magical five years for both of us as well! :P
    Hey KG, I saw there's a round robin in the Farm League in BW2 Uber; do you mind letting me in so that would be solved? I understand that it's an extremely abnormal and out of the blue request, and every answer is acceptable. :)
    I'd like a day or two to test my team a little but I'm free for most of the day this week so I can play almost any time. When's a good time for you?
    heres the situation; ive been in the hospital monday-friday, and yesterday/today ive been at home getting ready, but i can only stay on till 5 pm my time today, 3 hours before mcm is ready. i can stay on as long as i want tomorrow so id appreciate the extension
    well my final few days are clearly gonna be more fun than yours!

Actually though I probs won't be around for a couple of weeks after this weekend so catch you in the NY, have a good one dude :)
    Popped on irc 3 days in a row. Not seen you once. The apocalypse must be coming or something.

#ohwait...shit
    Hey Kevin. I really need to get a reply from you regarding my PM, to see if the dates and such are alright with you. Thanks!
    Wednesday the only day im not sure when i'll be free but anytime would work for me over the weekend.
    I can't Friday, my family is going on a road trip. Can we just play now? You're here, I'm here...
    I hope I'm not bothering you with this question, but where would I post a B2W2 Pokemon Showdown OU Warstory at on the forums?
    okay, fair enough. should I just try to find you online at a later date or what?
    any of those days should be fine, preferably Wednesday or Friday because I'm doing family things on Thanksgiving, we can talk more about this later if you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…