ShortsTheory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahahaha. /me old. Thanks st!! :)! Have an enjoyable year admist your busy school life! :)
    Today is my 1st anniversary of joining smogon!

This is important: I've come to the decision that I'm going to cut down the time I spend on my activities related to this website in lieu of getting more time to study. It goes without saying that the 2-3 months are absolutely crucial how well I'm going to fare in the future. Hence, I'm officially going on hiatus till the mid of March. It's not that you won't see me here anymore, it's just that you're going to see me a lot less now. If things work out for me, I should be able to continue my journey to becoming a leading programmer for the new GP application and a part of the GP team.

All the best everyone!
    /me doesn't understand. hahaha. >.> Google has an algortihm for python too? and ;/

.-. school starting for me too ;_; booooooooooooooooooo good luck for school too!
    ?_? so you're back to doing it at Python now then as initially intended? :O!

Also school's starting for you too? :/ Are you really gonna completely disappear .-.
    Omyyyy can you put that diff in a hide tag it just stretched my profile by a mile x_x

LOL cool :> /no idea what you're talking about haha. Weeeeeee if you end up making a diff :p
    I didn't even know that Glade / GTK+ worked with Python! I don't know whether Tkinter has a GUI frontend like Glade--the reason I used Tkinter is because it's included default on most (all?) Python installations, and I didn't want to be telling mac users to download dependencies.
    No problem man. You have such a good attitude lol you cannot be a real person. Or a real smogoner.
    Unless you count Android (which I doubt you do), no. I'm too lazy for it. Haha.
    And I'm not bothered or anything, but I don't always get around to replying right away.
    I'm not really sure what's in the works. What I do know, though, is that people like Doug are always busy programming something.
    Thanks! But I doubt that. There are quite a few people that work in the background building goodies.
    My mom is a teacher, so it would be the easiest option for me. I've heard that teachers make more in Australia, but the cost of living is the same as where I live.

I CAN LIVE WITH RITTER 4EVER
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…