TPO3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry man just take the win. i'm kinda overloaded atm. and sorry i didnt get back to you sooner >_< GL with the tourney :)
    Hey, I'm GMT+1 and I'm also available almost everyday in the evening/afternoon. Since our timezones don't correspond very well, do you think you could be available earlier ?
    Alright. You're pretty active in #genvuu iirc, so just shoot me a PM when you see me online.
    We play for the UU mini-tournament. I'm EST and I can pretty much only play after 8 PM this upcoming week because I work every day, so unless you can find me Sunday morning, we'll have to do it then.
    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I've been trying to just catch you online. I'm GMT+8, and basically I'm free more or less 11am-10pm every day (my time; this is 10pm-9am your time).
    If you mean 2 in your time zone, then yea, I'll be online. PS! alt is slowbrotest
    I'm back baby!! :D I hope it continues to be so, I had my brother write the last two messages to you for me lol. Whenever you feel like it, we can have our match. Btw, what did my brother say to you? "if by this time tomorrow I still can't connect, you can be declare yourself the winner..." lol
    the problem with my internet connection isn't fixed yet... if by this time tomorrow I still can't connect, you can be declare yourself the winner...
    unfortunately, there's a problem with my internet connection, so I won't be able to play against you today, but I hope it'll be fixed for tomorrow
    Luckily, I'm GMT-3, so I don't think we'll have trouble scheduling the match. I currently have a lot of free time since I just finished high school, so if you want to play this evening that's OK for me...
    dont mind me on these forums i just act vicious and rude sometimes while defending my ideas. i highly recommend you use this calculator (it was made by a user here) http://honko.byethost8.com/ if you want to back up your posts in the future
    Well, the whole idea is to test them before they actually drop to UU lol. You're free to use a normal team, but that seems kinda lame really.
    Yeah, just got internet access again. It'd be good if you knew a good private showdown server too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…