AuraRayquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why do't we set up a date, when iv actually built / finished / sent in my team?

That time looks fine tho so ill see how we go.
    hi, my appologies for not getting back to you earlier, was doing some team testing :)

I am GMT + 13, and am online for most of the day. Ill let you know when I have finished my team (have you finished?) so we can battle. As far as a date goes, I have a fair amount of spare time, so it shouldn't be a problem. This weekend does not work tho as I have a birthday to attend, as well as get it ready, clean it up etc etc. Im free before and after this weekend tho.
    Hey man, do you wanna do it tommorow between 8-12 your time(since you live in the UK, it'll be 3-7 my time). I might have to do it on PO, if thats ok with you
    AuraRayquza, just letting you know that you decayed 1 double00n; all you need to do is play a game for this challenge every other day to prevent this!
    hey, when to play for random pokes tourney. my gmt is +1. I`m available from 6 to 9 pm every day. you can find me on #pokemon on irc this time
    Hey AquaRay, could you get me and zfs an extension, we'll do this now... Pretty please. We agreed on playing today 9-10PM GMT+2
    If you log in in the next 10-15 minutes, im just going to shower/shave now and then battle you right before I leave
    I have to leave my house around 10:15 GMT and I want to shower / shave before then, so just get on as early as possible and we should be ok.
    Oh sorry totally read that as central time instead of GMT, my bad. I should be alright to battle them, I'll just bring my computer to school
    I'm at school right now so I can't battle, sorry. I'll totally be online thursday though.
    I'd prefer showdown, if that's all right. I'll be home in the late evenings, and most of the day on the weekend (except Sunday). If you see me on irc on #nuggetbridge then you can PM me, otherwise whatever day works for you.
    sorry man things just haven't worked out for me this week...

i'll be on at that time tonight to play!!
    hey can you send a tutor eval for me lol. apparently it never got sent and i just want to know if im doing well as a tutor :( a badge is obviously nice but lol i dont care that much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…