Sam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we're opponents for the OU Minitour. I'm GMT -5 and available almost all day. When would you like to play?
    you left again.Whenever I come on,it's the same time you get off lol,Fuck Timezones
    ok,I'm on.Come on showdown,give me a VM when you do.Showdown is a little laggy here
    sorry,my timings are some what random.So I can just give a rough idea.anyway we're both so come on PS,I'll be there in a minute.
    today and tomorrow I'm pretty free.Anytime around afternoon or late night sounds good,which should be same as your time+11 hours xD
    Hey we're paired up for the team style tourney.I'm GMT+6.Tell me when you're available.
    Hey! We have to play for OU mini tournament, tell me when you want play. I'm GMT +1
    Ok, I'll remain logged on PS when possible, my nickname is ganj4lF even there. Please send me a PM on either PS or a PM/VM here and I'll be glad to battle you. Thanks!
    Hi! We have been paired for the OU Mini Tournament, when could we play the match? I'm GMT +2 as timezone, and will be available till 12AM today, then tomorrow roughly the whole day (9AM-11PM).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…