Aqualouis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would definitely prefer the weekend since I'm not prepared at the moment and due to schoolwork I feel weekends would be the most convenient. Friday would probably be the earliest I'm available. Friday(after class)/Saturday/Sunday I should be available for most of the day(3pm-11pm GMT-5, preferably not during dinner if possible). Let me know if you can battle during any of those timeframes.
    I have to get my training regimen into gear over the next few days, is there an IRC channel or server you're usually on so we can just meet up there? If not I'm very flexible in the latter part of the week.
    There is no problem as long as you can play before the deadline(20/1/12).Just vm me when you're ready to battle.
    Hi,I'm your opponent for the 4th Round of the Smogon Tournament.When shall we battle ? My timezone is GMT+2
    No te veo en el IRC (#SPL).
    Por mi jugamos mañana, a una hora parecida a la de ahora, es decir, en 23/24 horas.
    ¿Te parece bien?
    When could you play? The other day I didn´t read your answer ^^U
    I´m going to dinner. After dinner, I will back for read your answer.
    Thanks Aqualouis! Keep raidin' ass even if you're not on the team anymore!
    Anyway, if FINALS are so important you can either a. forfeit or b. play me again in like an hour when the predictions thing closes. If I'm willing to play at like 3 AM you should be flexible enough to rematch.
    People do care because EW made gr8 and double01 rematch last round and you did not have to play TODAY.
    We scheduled for Thursday which just shows that you were only required to play before next week. You even said in your VM that we you only had to play before next week. Last I checked, we played on Monday...so we still had Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to play. So yeah, have fun bro. Lol, and playing the 'life' card just shows that my argument surpasses yours. Good day Aqualouis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…